843 users online (92 members and 751 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 3 of 111 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 1656
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,228
    Quote Originally Posted by sunshine05 View Post
    How would finding MY's blood in JY's closet have helped them solve the case?
    It was on his shoes right? Why would they be looking for his blood? What am I missing?

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,228
    Quote Originally Posted by sunshine05 View Post
    Yes, it was from Brevard because all of his belongings were transferred to a storage unit there so the shoes were in the home at the time of the murder.
    Shoes from his closet at the time of the murder. They weren't looking for his blood. They were looking for MY's blood.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,228
    Quote Originally Posted by sunshine05 View Post
    Yes, I imagine most caring people would be upset about seeing a serious injury like that.
    And we know he was caring how? Was he so caring when he angrily emailed his wife about babysitting CY? He wanted to mow the lawn but CY as he stated 'pissed on the floor'? MY was at work.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,363
    Quote Originally Posted by sunshine05 View Post
    Yes, I imagine most caring people would be upset about seeing a serious injury like that.
    And, he was. Evidence showed that not only did he email his ex girlfriend Genevieve,
    about finding the man in the accident, he told Michelle and Mchelle told Shelly..........

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,363
    Quote Originally Posted by sunshine05 View Post
    Yes, it was from Brevard because all of his belongings were transferred to a storage unit there so the shoes were in the home at the time of the murder.
    I have to admit this is the first time I am hearing this since you posted it.

    How did I miss this?????????

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Wake Forest, NC
    Posts
    1,914
    Quote Originally Posted by citygirl View Post
    It was on his shoes right? Why would they be looking for his blood? What am I missing?
    The killer likely sustained some injuries in the fight. I believe they checked the carpeting and blood from the crime scene to see if someone else bled at the scene.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Wake Forest, NC
    Posts
    1,914
    Quote Originally Posted by JusticeFever View Post
    I have to admit this is the first time I am hearing this since you posted it.

    How did I miss this?????????
    It's easy to miss things because there is just so much testimony. You really have to go back through it to really catch everything. It is very time consuming.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,934
    Quote Originally Posted by sunshine05 View Post
    Yes, it was from Brevard because all of his belongings were transferred to a storage unit there so the shoes were in the home at the time of the murder.
    Shoes were found in a storage unit in Brevard 3 years later and hundreds of miles from Birchleaf. No one knows of the shoes whereabouts for the preceding years. No one can accurately say they were ever even at Birchleaf..


  9. #39
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Wake Forest, NC
    Posts
    1,914
    Quote Originally Posted by Boodles View Post
    Shoes were found in a storage unit in Brevard 3 years later and hundreds of miles from Birchleaf. No one knows of the shoes whereabouts for the preceding years. No one can accurately say they were ever even at Birchleaf..
    The items in the unit were from the Birchleaf house and that is the only reason police would have tested the items.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Wake Forest, NC
    Posts
    1,914
    This affidavit describes the rental of the storage unit for items from Birchleaf and also describes specifically what they were looking for. Adidas shoes purchased in '05 were on the list. The Adidas had the unidentified blood on them. Clearly they were at Birchleaf at the time of the murder and this is why the blood could be important.

    http://www.wral.com/asset/news/local...8133617555.pdf


  11. #41
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,228
    Quote Originally Posted by sunshine05 View Post
    The items in the unit were from the Birchleaf house and that is the only reason police would have tested the items.
    Interesting to note. Mrs Young reported certain items missing. How would she know that if JY never spoke?

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,228
    Quote Originally Posted by sunshine05 View Post
    This affidavit describes the rental of the storage unit for items from Birchleaf and also describes specifically what they were looking for. Adidas shoes purchased in '05 were on the list. The Adidas had the unidentified blood on them. Clearly they were at Birchleaf at the time of the murder and this is why the blood could be important.

    http://www.wral.com/asset/news/local...8133617555.pdf
    It has been awhile since I've looked @ anything concerning this case. This affidavit underlines his DNA on the wall. His print surrounded by blood spatter. Wow.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    8,020
    Quote Originally Posted by MyBelle View Post
    Thanks. Does anybody have a clue as to how long it takes the Supreme Court to hear the prosecutor's appeal of the retrial decision? The decision from the Appellate Court was handed down the first of April.

    I thought the SC declined to hear the appeal. Where did I get that?

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    565
    Quote Originally Posted by sunshine05 View Post
    The killer likely sustained some injuries in the fight. I believe they checked the carpeting and blood from the crime scene to see if someone else bled at the scene.
    Yes he did.......he had blisters on his feet from wearing shoes too small. If he wore long sleeves and gloves, he wouldn't have been "injured". He surprised her in bed and when strangling her didn't kill her, he beat her to death, over and over and over again!

    A Linear fracture of the base of the skull
    A Subarachnoid hemorrhage of the brain
    Too many factures of the back of her skull to count

    A pregnant 5'4 woman versus a 6ft something fit man?????
    And this woman fought hard enough to "injure" JY?? I think not......
    JUSTICE FOR MICHELLE & RYLAN

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    9,345
    Quote Originally Posted by citygirl View Post
    It has been awhile since I've looked @ anything concerning this case. This affidavit underlines his DNA on the wall. His print surrounded by blood spatter. Wow.
    No, it doesn't. It clearly says, "was described as a possible print."

    The DNA was a match but then, he lived there so it wouldn't be surprising to find his DNA anywhere in the room.

    http://www.wral.com/asset/news/local...8133617555.pdf

Page 3 of 111 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Jason Young to get new trial #4
    By fran in forum Michelle Young
    Replies: 1206
    Last Post: 07-23-2014, 08:34 AM
  2. Jason Young to get new trial #2
    By fran in forum Michelle Young
    Replies: 1369
    Last Post: 06-05-2014, 11:47 AM
  3. Jason Young to get new trial
    By JusticeFever in forum Michelle Young
    Replies: 1296
    Last Post: 05-09-2014, 04:40 PM
  4. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-03-2013, 05:53 PM
  5. POLL: Verdict Watch in Jason Young Trial #2
    By ynotdivein in forum Michelle Young
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 03-04-2012, 01:18 PM

Tags for this Thread