WI WI - LAKE GENEVA SUITCASE MURDERS, Laura Simonson & Jenny Gamez - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems Wisconsin is making the news a few times this week. I'm curious to know who these people are. I guess there haven't been any recent missing persons report.

Two bodies found in suitcases along road near Lake Geneva

Highway workers cutting grass outside Lake Geneva, Wis. this week came across two suitcases in tall weeds in a ditch, moved them to the side of the road, and kept on working.

About an hour or so later, someone called police to complain about the suitcases, still sitting along North Como Road just east of County Road H.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...oad-near-lake-geneva-20140606,0,6611942.story

I used to live in this very area in my youth and nomadic days. Right by the sugarshack , a strip club. I remember it being a country road but with enough traffic to not make it easy to throw trash out. I waitressed in town and my BF was a limo driver for an eccentric old couple.

Hope to hear an ID of the persons soon.
JMO

Not one, two bodies found in suitcases. Serial killer perhaps?

I wonder if the people will be from a different state. There might not be a missing persons report in Wisconsin for them. I hope they can find an identity quickly.

My first thought was they came from Milwaukee or Chicago.

could it be the couple that went missing in their truck with their little girl, I wonder?

Interesting. This article says "remains" as opposed to "bodies".

Human Remains Found in 2 Suitcases in Wisconsin

Police say two suitcases containing the remains of two people have been found in long grass near a road in southeastern Wisconsin.

Hurley says it appears there was a body in each suitcase, but he wouldn't comment on the condition of the remains. He says it doesn't appear that the victims were killed at the location where the suitcases were found.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/human-remains-found-suitcases-wisconsin-24026897

The Jamisons' remains were found last November a couple of miles from where they went missing. Still waiting on DNA testing to confirm positive ID.

That's hundreds of miles from this location, isn't it?

Also, the articles about these poor souls indicates flies were still hanging around, so probably a lot more recent than that.

Suitcases always make me think domestic murder.

it says "one body was found in each suitcase" Not really sure what they mean by that. idk blonde moment.

LE keep telling the media it is an isolated incident...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow