CT - Brenda Williams for breaking infant son's bones, Hartford, 2003

sharon25

Reaction score
CONNECTICUT NEWS

A Superior Court judge in Hartford, saying that if he had the power, he would have contemplated ordering 25-year-old Brenda Williams sterilized, sentenced her to 10 years in prison Thursday for breaking 15 bones in her baby's body.

Williams, of Hartford, was abused as a child and suffers from post-traumatic stress disorder and acute psychological distress, according to court records. She gave birth to one child when she was 12, another when she was 15 and the battered baby boy when she was 23. All three children have been taken from her after signs of abuse, records show.

http://www.courant.com/news/local/hc-babyrisk0610.artjun10,0,7317188.story?coll=hc-headlines-local

She should of gotten more time, 10 years....:banghead:
She'll get out earlier I bet..:waitasec:

Pharlap said:
She should of gotten more time, 10 years....:banghead:
She'll get out earlier I bet..:waitasec:
she really shouldn't be having children.
She also needs some serious medical, and mental help IMO.

Thank God she didn't kill any of them, but if she has anymore,
I'm afraid we'll see her name in the news again :(

I am a bit confused, did it take them baby number three to realize that she is unfit.

Was she not monitored, was she not reported during the 11 years that she had kids.

CyberLaw said:
I am a bit confused, did it take them baby number three to realize that she is unfit.

Was she not monitored, was she not reported during the 11 years that she had kids.
I am just as confused as you are.
All three of her children were taken from her, and not all at once either.

I have no idea WHY the weren't watching her Very closely
and getting her the help that she desperately needed.
If she's close to being mentally handicapped then I don't know
why they didn't have someone helping her out.

I myself have been diagnosed as having post-traumatic stress disorder and acute psychological distress as well as being bi-polar and having borderline personality disorder YET Ive never abused,beaten or hurt my children OR anyone else!!!!

THERE IS NO DEFENSE FOR ABUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So they take baby number one away, because of abuse.

Then she has baby number two, taken away.

Then they take baby number three away.

Well after the first abuse of baby number one, it does not take a rocket scientist to determine that she is unfit and should not have care and control of baby number three.

My God, what does DCF do actually.......

CyberLaw said:
So they take baby number one away, because of abuse.

Then she has baby number two, taken away.

Then they take baby number three away.

Well after the first abuse of baby number one, it does not take a rocket scientist to determine that she is unfit and should not have care and control of baby number three.

My God, what does DCF do actually.......

You cant stop someone from having children.
Its a "right"
:bang:

I would push for sterilization ,as draconian as that seems, but it would never happen even if there were no ACLU............

Sterilize that woman!!!!!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts