716 users online (106 members and 610 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

NY - Transgender woman found wrapped in logging chain, claims she was sex slave

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.1820961

A Louisiana trio has been arrested for allegedly keeping a transgender woman as a sex slave.

An assistant town marshal said he found the woman on Saturday night near an intersection in Natchitoches Parish with a logging chain wrapped around her body.

The victim told cops she’d been held against her will and forced to perform sex acts and do hard labor for her captors, KATC reports. She was taken to a local hospital, where she was treated for multiple lacerations and bruises. The logging chain had to be removed by Natchitoches firefighters.

Natchitoches Sheriff Victor Jones Jr. said this was the most “severe and disturbing” human trafficking case he’d ever investigated.

http://www.thenewsstar.com/viewart/2...-woman-2-years

Authorities say that a transgender woman was held as a slave in rural Natchitoches Parish for two years...

Sharing more details with reporters Friday, authorities said the woman, whose name they aren’t releasing, came to Louisiana from Minnesota after meeting captors online. The victim is in her early 50s and being held in protective custody, authorities said.

Natchitoches Parish Sheriff Victor Jones Jr. said David Rodriguez Jr., 37, one of three arrested in the case, tattooed the woman and registered her as a slave on a website that bills itself as only registering people for consensual submissive or slave relationships.

Good Lord, 2 years....this online stuff...on another message board I read about a woman who met some man online and jumped on a plane to Malaysia without even questioning it. People just don't think about the danger.

So that may mean that there is a missing case from Minnesota that can be closed (if it was ever reported).
    All posts from me are MY OPINION ONLY

Being a Transgender has nothing to do with her having a heart and soul. God bless her. Thank you Granny for being so dedicated to those in pain. I am proud to call you a friend, as well as a Native American sister. A ho!
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

So dangerous. This woman went to these total strangers to play house in some sado/masochisist slave relationship with them. So was a willing participant til things went too far and she wanted to stop playing. Only these sickos weren't playing.

PSA for the day: Please people do not put yourself in risky situations exploring some of your darker sexual fantasies with total strangers. There is nothing wrong with a little role play or an unusual relationship. But you MUST engage in those sorts of activities with trusted people.

This woman is lucky to be alive. They could have killed her and no one would have been the wiser as to what happened to her.

I will never understand it, this urge to go meet up with people from the internet for relationships.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

most links say she moved in with them a couple of months ago not two years.

that link is the only one saying years. I think it may be inaccurate

MOO

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

I am following a case from up north which could possibly have a transgender connection. Glad you posted this, OG!
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

During the course of the investigation, investigators learned the victim, an out of state resident, initially met a Ajax couple identified as David Rodriguez Jr. and Christina Marie Harper online.

She agreed to voluntarily move into their home several months ago. Rodriguez actually drove to the victim’s out-of-state residence and assisted her in packing and moving to his residence.

Investigators learned that while living with the couple, the victim became enslaved by Rodriguez. Allegedly, he made the victim turn over all cash and relinquish ownership of a 1999 Harley Davidson motorcycle to him. Soon afterwards, the victim was allegedly tattooed by Rodriguez with a tattoo registering her as a slave on a website.

http://www.arklatexhomepage.com/stor...sEGvXDpS4g1ysw
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

some other links with more information

A transgender woman who was found on a central Louisiana highway with a logging chain wrapped around her neck told investigators she had been enslaved and tortured for several months in Natchitoches Parish, the Monroe News-Star reports. She said she had managed to free herself, take a car from one of her captors and drive away.

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/...laved_tor.html

dangit there is that pesky two years. was it two years or two months that she was there? This is really bugging me.

The transgender woman who was enslaved and tortured in rural Ajax, in central Louisiana, is in her early 50s and from Minnesota, according to the latest news reports on the case. She met two of her captors, a married couple, online and agreed to move across the country to their secluded mobile home about two years ago, the Alexandria Town Talk reported.

For a time, investigators say, the relationship was consensual. "In this particular case, the victim probably had some depression, going through the sex change, being disowned by her family," said Carey Etheredge,

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/...laved_and.html

Residents react to human trafficking case

Police say the victim, a 50-year-old transgender woman, met her captors online, and was lured from Minnesota to Louisiana. The woman lived with the couple, David Rodriguez, Jr. and Christina Harper for two years at 513 Dick Anderson Road near Ajax, Louisiana. According to police, it all began with a connection on the sites, collarme.com and slaveregistery.com.

http://www.ktbs.com/story/25717127/r...afficking-case

collarme.com was recently taken down prior to this incident according to the page up on their site.

The other site is disturbing (imo), but it does provide photos of tattoos, barcodes, and other things which could be helpful in identifying victims of sex trafficking.)
    Last edited by SeriouslySearching; 06-07-2014 at 09:37 PM.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A transgender woman who was found on a central Louisiana highway with a logging chain wrapped around her neck told investigators she had been enslaved and tortured for several months in Natchitoches Parish, the Monroe News-Star reports. She said she had managed to free herself, take a car from one of her captors and drive away.

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/...laved_tor.html

The victim, an out-of-state resident, met Rodriguez and Harper online and agreed to voluntarily move into their home several months ago. While living with the couple, Rodriguez made the victim turn over all cash and relinquish ownership of a 1999 Harley Davidson motorcycle to him. Soon afterward, the victim was tattooed by Rodriguez and registered as a slave on a website.

http://www.thenewsstar.com/article/2...TES/306050032/

I wonder if she moved in two years ago but was wanting to leave two months ago and if that may explain the seeming discrepency in reporting from article to article

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    Residents react to human trafficking case

Police say the victim, a 50-year-old transgender woman, met her captors online, and was lured from Minnesota to Louisiana. The woman lived with the couple, David Rodriguez, Jr. and Christina Harper for two years at 513 Dick Anderson Road near Ajax, Louisiana. According to police, it all began with a connection on the sites, collarme.com and slaveregistery.com.

http://www.ktbs.com/story/25717127/r...afficking-case

collarme.com was recently taken down prior to this incident according to the page up on their site.

The other site is disturbing (imo), but it does provide photos of tattoos, barcodes, and other things which could be helpful in identifying victims of sex trafficking.)
    There were also 2 teenagers living at the residence, they've been taken into protective custody. What a hell hole!

Omg! How frightening.
    Shiver...
    Thank goodness she managed to get away!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

It's horrible...nobody should go thru such torture.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimeSuspect View Post
    There were also 2 teenagers living at the residence, they've been taken into protective custody. What a hell hole!
    It's just odd that the article says.
    Several weapons, 13 in total. Long guns, riffles, shot guns, hand guns was recovered from the residence among some other sex toys
    ,". as if they were using the weapons as sex toys.

Spelling errors aside, these articles aren't particularly clear. I hope the victim has somewhere safe to go now.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast