1502 users online (225 members and 1277 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    los2188 is offline A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.

VA - Zulma Pabon, 26, Chesterfield, 6 June 2014

Zulma Pabon

Officers searching for missing 26-year-old Chesterfield woman

CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, Va. —
    A search is underway for a 26-year-old woman who vanished in Chesterfield last week. Chesterfield police said Zulma L. Pabon, of the 5300 block of Terrace Arbor Circle, was last seen on Friday, June 6. Pabon was reported missing on Monday when she did not show up for work.
    http://wtvr.com/2014/06/11/officers-...erfield-woman/
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

http://progress-index.com/news/polic...oman-1.1701690

Her vehicle, a white, four-door, 2009 Nissan Altima bearing Virginia license plates JZN-1429, is also missing.

Pabon, 26, is described as a Hispanic female, about 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighing about 145 pounds. She has black hair and brown eyes.

http://www.nbc12.com/story/25756023/...esterfield-mom

Crenshaw says the outgoing Pabon, 26, met her quiet doctor boyfriend at Sheltering Arms in Chesterfield before she left to work at a Bon Secours facility.

According to a Bon Secours spokeswoman, Pabon works on the St. Francis Medical Center campus in Midlothian as a practice supervisor at Commonwealth Fertility. She was last seen leaving the office, last Friday evening. Chesterfield police said a co-worker reported her missing when she didn't show up for work on Monday, which is unlike her.

Crenshaw says it's also strange that the loving mom didn't take her young son with her. "It doesn't make sense at all that she would leave him behind."
    Zulma's FB: https://www.facebook.com/zulma.pabon.9

According to the link above, she lives with her son's father but he didn't report her missing. Is that correct?

By looking at her fb it is obvious that she loves her son very much. I don't believe she would have left him voluntarily.

Sister: Missing Chesterfield mother would never leave without 4-year-old son

CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, Va. —
    There is still no sign of a missing Chesterfield mother and nurse, who was last seen leaving work Friday afternoon. Thursday night her sister told CBS 6 exclusively that there’s no way Zulma Pabon would just up and leave without taking her four-year-old son.
    http://wtvr.com/2014/06/12/sister-zu...-year-old-son/
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

http://wtvr.com/2014/06/16/zulma-pabon-car-found/

CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, Va. – The white car police believed Zulma Pabon was driving when she disappeared was located Monday in Chesterfield. The is no sign of Pabon.

Investigators are looking for clues that could lead them to the missing mother.

Pabon, 26, was last seen on Friday, June 6. She is described as a Hispanic female, about 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighing about 145 pounds with black hair and brown eyes.
    Praying for her and her family!

I hope Zulma's case isn't going where so many others go re: Mom, child and husband not reporting her missing. Also: I love her first name.

ETA: After reading the news articles posted above, it seem she has a boyfriend and lives with her husband. Wonder if she and her husband are living in the same residence for convenience? I'm more fearful for her now.
    Last edited by southsleuth; 06-16-2014 at 01:28 PM. Reason: ETA

Why, of all the people she would have interacted with over that weekend, was it a coworker who ended up reporting her missing?

In 2001 Sarah Kinslow vanished after being dropped off at school. Thirteen years have passed...where is she?

I keep asking that question too

Posted using the tapatalk2 app...forgive any typos please :-)

Quote Originally Posted by kgunzzz View Post
    Why, of all the people she would have interacted with over that weekend, was it a coworker who ended up reporting her missing?
    To buy time.

http://wtvr.com/2014/06/12/sister-zu...-year-old-son/

The video here shows two friends and her sister speaking about Zulma. One friend says he received a text from her at 9:35pm and he replied but hasn't heard from her since.

Where is the father of her son? They lived together, what does he have to say?

Husband might have thought she is with the bf and vice versa and that's why she wasn't missed until Monday.

I hope she is just somewhere sorting through something. I hope. She is beautiful!

If my mapping is correct, her car was found approximately 24 miles from her workplace. I wonder how that compares to where she lives. I also wonder exactly where the car was found (parking lot, side of the road), what was inside, and how long it had been there.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

http://wtvr.com/2014/06/16/zulma-pabon-car-found/

Her white Nissan Altima was located on Drumvale Drive, off Jeff Davis Highway.

This tells where her car was found. Mapped it with her home street name, it's about 19 miles away.

Law enforcement scrutinizing background of missing nurse Zulma Pabon

CHESTERFIELD, Va. —
    Law enforcement involved in the search for Zulma Pabon are covering more than 16 miles to find evidence; from the home located on Terrace Arbor Circle, where Zulma lived with the father of her four-year-old son, to the trailer park off Jeff Davis Highway where her car was discovered Monday. Former FBI agent Jim McNamara said Zulma’s car, and its location may be a huge clue.
    Video at link...
    http://wtvr.com/2014/06/17/zulma-pab...erfield-nurse/

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast