1235 users online (204 members and 1031 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

WA - Gina Schmidt, 48, Centralia, 15 Feb 2014

Gina D. Schmidt

Centralia police search for woman missing since February

CENTRALIA —
    Police are asking for the public’s help in finding a 48-year-old Centralia woman who has not been seen since February. Authorities say Gina D. Schmidt was last seen on February 15th when she was released from Providence Centralia Hospital. They say she is a “vulnerable adult” who has medical issues including seizures. Police searched Schmidt’s apartment in Centralia and determined she had not returned there for at least two months.
    Read more: http://q13fox.com/2014/06/11/central...#ixzz34Nn5dS3Q
    Last edited by los2188; 06-11-2014 at 10:01 PM.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

I believe the title should be Washington, not California. The Providence Centralia Hospital is in Washington.
    Please be aware that what I type is my opinion.

I just came across this story while searching for 93 yr old Bo Han Lee and came to start a thread. Thanks Los1288.

Gina was disharged from the hospital at 11.15pm. I'm wondering if she ever made it home from there.
    We 'embraced' the missing Bob Harrod case as requested but 6 years on, are still waiting for further guidance

Flyers/FB/Case Overview&Media Links
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...2009-19/page22

Quote Originally Posted by zwiebel View Post
    I just came across this story while searching for 93 yr old Bo Han Lee and came to start a thread. Thanks Los1288.

Gina was disharged from the hospital at 11.15pm. I'm wondering if she ever made it home from there.
    Isn't 11:15 late for a hospital discharge? And, isn't it sad that no one reported her missing much earlier?

Missing more than three months. Hasn't used her government assistance cards since February. Has history of bipolar disorder, seizures and alcoholism.

While Schmidt has lived in the Centralia area for about a year, she grew up in Tennessee and most of her family lives there. The only familial ties to the Centralia area were her ex-husband’s family, who have not heard or seen her either.

Bobbi Kline, Schmidt’s sister, who also lives in Tennessee, said her family is extremely worried about what might have happened to her While Schmidt has lived in the Centralia area for about a year, she grew up in Tennessee and most of her family lives there. The only familial ties to the Centralia area were her ex-husband’s family, who have not heard or seen her either.

Bobbi Kline, Schmidt’s sister, who also lives in Tennessee, said her family is extremely worried about what might have happened to her.

“She’s not one to just disappear,” Kline said.

More at link http://m.chronline.com/article_6cad9....html?mode=jqm

http://www.lewiscountysirens.com/?p=25824

One of the comments suggests that the family had difficulties getting the police to report her missing.

Centralia police hoping for new tips on woman missing for 2 years

http://www.kiro7.com/news/centralia-...years/88395842

Centralia police are again asking for the public’s help in determining what happened to a woman who has been missing for two years.

Gina D. Schmidt was last seen at 11:45 p.m. on Feb. 15, 2014, when she was dropped off by a taxi in the 300 block of North Tower Avenue in Centralia.