Tonight (Thursday) 8 PM EST iHeart Radio Why are our Kids Killing ?

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
HOW ARE OUR KIDS BECOMING COLD BLOODED KILLERS? WHOSE FAULT IS IT? PARENTS? SOCIETY? WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?????

We will try and answer those questions and more tonight (Thursday) 8 PM Eastern on iHeart's True Crime Radio.

Dr. Peter Langman is my guest. Dr. Langman is the go to expert when it comes to why our kids kill. Check out his website at www.schoolshooters.info and his book, "Why Kids Kill: Inside the Minds of School Shooters."

We will also discuss the crazy stabbing of a 12 year old girl by her friends and how it involves a fantasy character called, "Slenderman" on the Internet.

It is getting to be too much. School Shootings are as common as a cold these days and it needs to stop.

CLICK HERE to join me live tonight 8 PM Eastern on iHearts True Crime Radio.

If you miss the show you can listen to the show in the archives starting Thursday 9:30 PM Eastern by clicking RIGHT HEREhttp://www.spreaker.com/user/triciag

For the life of me, I cannot find this show. I'm SO frustrated. The links bring me to Extreme Talk. I managed to find the show some other way, but all it brings up are past shows. Please help!

Cracka * Jaxx I know it is so confusing.

If iHeart would put my true crime show in their search engine it might be a bit easier.

The only way to find the show is if you find where I have posted a link (Facebook, Twitter and so on) or you happen upon the page from Wikipedia about iHeart's "Extreme Talk". Even then I am at the bottom of the page. LOL

Here is what you do. Every Thursday Night at 8 PM Eastern you can click RIGHT HERE and you will hear me live. If you click on this link any other time you will never hear me. You will only hear the other programs on Extreme Talk.

The key is Click on THIS LINK every Thursday at 8 PM Eastern. The show is an hour long.

Now to make things more confusing if you miss the show you have to go to a totally different site to listen to the archived version.

CLICK HERE for Spreaker.com. The site where I archive my shows.

If I can get a 5 day a week show I will promise you it will not be hard to find anymore.

Thanks again.
Tricia

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77