1126 users online (184 members and 942 guests)  

Websleuths News

NC - Latoya McGill, 18, charged after body of newborn found, 10 June 2005

The death of a newborn baby found in a rain-swollen ditch is being treated as a homicide, Monroe police said.

Because the infant had been in water for at least 24 hours and its body had deteriorated, Slusser said investigators could not determine the baby's gender or race.

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/news/061...abykilled.html
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

The teenage mother of a newborn baby found floating face down in a Monroe creek was charged today with first-degree murder, Monroe Police said.

Latoya Lequisha McGill, 18, of Monroe, was arrested this morning and held without bond at the Union County Jail. She received medical treatment earlier in the day at Union Regional Medical Center and is to appear in court July 7.

http://www.charlotte.com/mld/charlotte/11885012.htm
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Is this the mother's method of birth "control"? She is 18 and old enough to know better. People that do these things are the same ones who won't use protection and when they do get pregnant, they refuse to terminate or put the baby up for adoption.

Hope she rots in jail. Period.
    "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

GO STEELERS!

I'm speechless. My brother and his wife lost their first born son last November. They would have been wonderful, loving, responsible parents. They are unsure if they will every be able to have children. And this monster, throws her baby into a ditch...I only hope the baby didn't suffer too much, and that his/her mother suffers a lot.