1044 users online (206 members and 838 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

TX - Girl 10, could be charged as sex offender, Houston, April 2014

http://news92fm.com/374079/10-year-o...houston-texas/

She has been arrested and charged in the rape of a 4 year old boy.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

The mind boggles. How is this psychically possible? JMOO

Quote Originally Posted by Marg from Oz View Post
    The mind boggles. How is this psychically possible? JMOO
    What do you mean? Of course, it's possible for a female to rape a male.

A four year old male? Maybe I am behind the times . I'm not saying he wasn't molested .

Rape in many states is defined as penetration of any orifice with anything. Doesn't need to be a penis.
    IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

Quote Originally Posted by Marg from Oz View Post
    A four year old male? Maybe I am behind the times . I'm not saying he wasn't molested .
    How does an adult rape a 4 year old male?

I am only assuming a 10 year old does it in the same way.

"Sexual assault, or rape in Texas is defined as a person intentionally, knowingly and recklessly causing or threatening to cause bodily harm to another through sexual contact without the victim's consent."

Eta: Dang it, I can get this thing to link! If you google, you can find the information quoted above.

sodomization is rape
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Quote Originally Posted by tlcya View Post
    sodomization is rape

Exactly, and it doesn't require a penis. It can include fingers or objects.

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

sadly I know all to well that this can and does happen.

A child relative of mine did exactly this to another child relative of mine. I was (un)fortunate to catch it in the act

I hope the 10 year old is being assessed to see if she has been abused/molested
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda7NJ View Post
    Exactly, and it doesn't require a penis. It can include fingers or objects.

In Texas where this happened, penetration is not required for rape.

Oral sex can also be considered rape.

I used to be against prosecuting cases like this where both were kids. But sadly I now agree with it if the state will agree to help the young offender as well as the young victim. Obviously something is wrong there and she needs help. But sadly not all parents will see it that way.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

It sounds like this was the case of an extremely overzealous prosecution.

I can't find an update from her court date last October, but with Quannel X on the story I think if they continued to seek criminal charges against her for a public display of "inappropriate horseplay" it would have made a media story.

Aggravated rape is horrific, horrific crime. It doesn't need to be diminished by charging one child with touching another.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...-after-game-d/

I find this interesting,

"The girl’s mother would not say whether her daughter did actually commit a crime. If convicted, she would have to register as a sex offender.

“I’m not saying that she didn’t,” the mom said. “I’m not saying she did, but she’s still a child.”

It's also concerning to me, that their spokesperson is head of the new black panthers. It's a bit bazaar to have him involved.

http://nypost.com/2013/08/09/10-year...tment-complex/

Also, the girl was charged with aggravated sexual assault. That is much more serious. There was a witness who reported it, and the mother calls it "horseplay." I'm not so sure the authorities were overzealous. A girl this age will be required to get counseling, I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by blue22 View Post
    I find this interesting,

"The girls mother would not say whether her daughter did actually commit a crime. If convicted, she would have to register as a sex offender.

Im not saying that she didnt, the mom said. Im not saying she did, but shes still a child.

It's also concerning to me, that their spokesperson is head of the new black panthers. It's a bit bazaar to have him involved.

http://nypost.com/2013/08/09/10-year...tment-complex/
    Quanell X often seems to come in and advocate for families in cases of injustice. I don't know any more than what is posted on this forum, but this seems a gross injustice to charge a 10 year old girl with aggravated rape for touching the genitals of a 4 year old boy. That's not what aggravated rape is.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast