1481 users online (285 members and 1196 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Shane Fell

First of all let me introduce myself....I am Shane's uncle and want to thank everybody who has followed Shane's Story....I will post from time to time to help You better understand what happened that night...Please if you can get your hands on a book called....The last place you'd think to look....This book will open you eye's to what takes place in Case's like Shane's....It's sad but true ...Just because you go missing doesn't mean you gonna get the help you need....SAD BUT TRUE...God Bless everybody

Shane Fell

There were two phone calls with only 2 minutes between them that i can remember ....The phone was pinged but Police Dept.was tight lipped with info.....The phone went dead 5 days after the wreck....I looked up the spec's on the phone and the manual states IN STANDBY MODE it could last for days.....

Cell Phone

<modsnip>

We had a Federal agent who we knew very well tell us that if the phone hits the water it quits talking to the nearest tower and all logs end....This is how they find a lot of missing people....
    Last edited by bessie; 06-12-2014 at 05:35 PM. Reason: Snipped quoted post. Original is in discussion thread

witness

Quote Originally Posted by beachlvr0810 View Post
    Hi Kenny! I'm so glad you're here! Did LE give your family any information about the 911 caller or the couple who talked to Shane? If so did the family go talk to these people face to face? Praying for Shane to be found!
    We were told about the young couple for weeks.......The 911 caller still hasn't talked to the family...I tried many times to talk to the 911 caller

phone calls

Quote Originally Posted by juli99 View Post
    Brett called Shane. He said so in an interview I watched.

The 911 caller was a male. You can hear a clip of it in one of the videos.

I am wondering how we even know when the accident happened? Is it possible it happened long before Brett called Shane?
    Brett had called Shane FIRST....Then Shane called Brett BACK.....The 911 audio we had to buy for $75.00 then the put it on a DVD DISC....When i took the audio off the DVD DISC and put in a audio program you could see that there was cuts in the audio.....When we ask about the breaks and cuts we was told from the police 911 center person that its because we listen to it on a computer.....DIGITAL AUDIO IS DIGITAL AUDIO....This didn't know what he was talking about

Reference Google MAP showing accident site at coordinates 29.903423 -90.117416, per the incident report, and surrounding area.

b9b0dfN.jpg
    Snipped from map

HT8zppN.jpg
    Shane's car from the video, June 2011

dSVo6ka.jpg

Image from Google Earth, March 2011. The background matches the above image. Note the bent yellow post, and overhead pipe in the background.
    Last edited by bessie; 06-12-2014 at 05:21 PM.
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Shane's Night..... Photos on the facebook page from a gathering of friends and family on June 8 at the crash site.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...6569938&type=1

The wreck was in the middle of two fire Dist. but Ragusa was that name of the fire Dept. that responded to the wreck site......

I don't think we have a digital copy of the crash report...But the state trooper has shane driving at a fast pace and flipping several times...also in the report it said Shane wasn't wearing a seat belt.....Shane never drove fast even on the interstate and ALWAY WORE HIS BELT.....The problem was it is a State hwy.and LSP handled the traffic part of the wreck...and all he wanted to do was to find Shane and ARREST HIM......

Alright. Here's the crash report. I blacked out personal information and names including Shane's name just to be safe and to respect everyone's privacy. PLEASE let me know if I missed anything.

<modsnip>

Attachment 44219
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by bessie; 06-12-2014 at 05:33 PM. Reason: Snipped comment. Original is in discussion thread

The area in the curve by the wreck site has a VERY BLIND CORNER...The shoulder is VERY NARROW @ about 18 inch's ...After the wreck i would drive by there or even just park and walk...one evening when i was at the site two guys getting off of work ran right in the same spot....The month after Shane's wreck they had a lady wreck a 3 day old mustang...TOTALED....I know of 8 wrecks in the same spot.....but the STATE will not fix the problem.......

Last edited by KateB; 04-04-2015 at 01:06 AM. Reason: repair url tag.
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

wreck site

Attachment 44239
    This is my first time at uploading a pic....
    This pic show the wreck site facing east and at the bottom you can see Shane's tire tracks...The car came to rest just east of those yellow railroad rails that are concreted in the ground to keep all the cars from ripping out the fence
    Attached Images Attached Images

tire tracks

Attachment 44240
    The red arrows points to tire tracks...The dark spot in dirt is were right front tire started digging in the mud...The bottom arrows show Shane left tire tracks Shane drove over the top of ditch then turn left to get out the ditch..right front tire dug in the mud and the car rolled...You can see by the pic there was very little water in ditch....

Pics

Attachment 44270

Attachment 44271

Attachment 44272

The pic of the pipe shows how far it was to the water...The other pics show how sharp the curve is...NO MARKER IN THE STREET....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast