CO - Denver 16 year old stabs would-be abductor, 2014

spamelope

Reaction score
EDGEWATER, Colo. (CBS) - A 16-year-old girl stabbed her kidnapper and fled the suspect’s car on foot from the interstate Wednesday after a harrowing abduction in Denver’s west suburbs ended hours later across the metro area.
Police said the teenager was bound at the wrists after she accepted a ride from a man at approximately 7:30 p.m. in Edgewater, just west of Denver.
Edgewater Police said they are looking for an African-American man in his 30s or 40s with facial hair. He’s either bald or has short-cropped hair and was wearing a brown or green white-striped, short-sleeved shirt and dark pants. He was driving a late model blue or black truck with chrome stripes and orange lights on top.
http://denver.cbslocal.com/2014/06/12/two-girls-escape-separate-attempted-kidnappings/

From spamelope's link, We need to look for someone who was stabbed in his shoulder and rib cage. With any luck she got a lung and he will have to seek medical help.

She was able to get one hand free and find his knife on the floor, one smart and brave gal!

I hope they can get a picture of him and his truck from a video cam somewhere. It would be great to flood the news with a pic. That sounds like a distinctive truck with chrome tripes and orange lights on top. Someone might recognize him.

You guys, I'm almost ashamed to admit it, but I almost didn't post this. The part, now not included in most other articles, that got me-besides her hopping in a truck with a stranger- was where she opened the door with her feet. I just don't know about this.

EDGEWATER, Colo. (CBS) - A 16-year-old girl stabbed her kidnapper and fled the suspect’s car on foot from the interstate Wednesday after a harrowing abduction in Denver’s west suburbs ended hours later across the metro area.

Police said the teenager was bound at the wrists after she accepted a ride from a man at approximately 7:30 p.m. in Edgewater, just west of Denver.

Edgewater Police said they are looking for an African-American man in his 30s or 40s with facial hair. He’s either bald or has short-cropped hair and was wearing a brown or green white-striped, short-sleeved shirt and dark pants. He was driving a late model blue or black truck with chrome stripes and orange lights on top.

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2014/06/12/two-girls-escape-separate-attempted-kidnappings/

Wow! Thank goodness she got away!

And the other little girl in the article walking her dog! That man should never go free ...again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys, I'm almost ashamed to admit it, but I almost didn't post this. The part, now not included in most other articles, that got me-besides her hopping in a truck with a stranger- was where she opened the door with her feet. I just don't know about this.

I'm with you. I'll wait and see.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back