959 users online (228 members and 731 guests)  

Websleuths News

Australia - Matthew Sutton, 28, disabled, dies of OD, Sydney, NSW, 22 April 2001

A COUPLE who killed their severely disabled son in an "act of love" have been found dead at their home in Sydney's west.

Police are not looking for anyone else in connection with the case and detectives are investigating whether the couple, aged in their late 60s, took their own lives.

Everything I have posted at this website, past or present, represents my opinion or my understanding of events based on facts that are publicly available.

How heartbreaking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

East Tennessee
    Not unheard of. They don't want to worry who and how their child will be taken care of, especially if they have cared for him all his life. Sad.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.