NE NE - Jason Jolkowski, 19, Omaha, 13 June 2001 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabby

The Gabster
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Today is the 4 year mark of Jason's disappearance...

Prayers to Kelly and her family on this day

Prayers for Jason that he returns home to is loving family.....

Prayers for all the missing --- may God be with you and your families

Kelly,
I'm sorry you don't have answers after all this time. You deserve to know what happened to your son. Thoughts and prayers are with you on this sad day.
Beth

Prayers for Jason, Kelly and those who continue to pray and search for Jason

Jason, you are in our hearts.... we want you home.

Thinking of Jason and his beloved family and friends today.

Six years missing--since 13 June 2001.

Jason---you are not forgotten.

:blowkiss: to Kelly and family.

Also to all the missing being remembered tonight in Omaha.

Prayers and hugs go out to all of you.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family today, Kelly.
I hope Jason will be home soon so your nightmare can finally end.

Prayers for Jason and his family that they will be reunited.

I thought some of my WS friends might want to know about this.

Mother Wonders If Remains That Of Missing Son

Jason Jolkowski disappeared in 2001

Feb 21, 2008

Human remains found last Sunday under the Veterans Memorial Bridge is particularly unnerving for an Omaha family still waiting for the answer to a mystery.

The human skull has yet to be identified. "You have to prepare yourself."

After hearing about the skull, Kelly Jolkowski contacted Omaha Police wanting to know if it is her missing son Jason. No one knows. "We've been used to waiting for over six years now."

It's not the first time the question has come up. Jason Jolkowski was 19 when he got called in to work and was walking to Benson High School for a ride on June 13, 2001. He hasn't been seen since. "I've just only heard very minimal,” says Kelly.

Law enforcement sources tell Channel 6 News the remains are that of a man with big feet and good teeth, a description that could fit many missing people, including Jason.

"That is kind of hard to hear. You always kind of hope you hear something that it couldn't be him, like it's female. When we saw him last he had no cavities and no fillings."

No one is saying this is a break in the Jason Jolkowski case. It's another roller coaster of waiting for a family that's been waiting for an answer for nearly seven years.

The Douglas County coroner performed an autopsy on the remains Monday, but found no cause of death. Still no word on possibly how long ago that person passed away.

http://www.wowt.com/news/headlines/15832757.html

Prayers for you and your family Kelly.
You are an amazing woman.

No matter how long it has been Kelly, I know the news and the waiting again is hard. You are one of the strongest women I know, but you are repeatedly put through tests that are almost unbearable. My thoughts are with you.

My thoughts and prayers are with Jason's family.

(((((((((Kelly)))))))))))) I hope it comforts you, during this time, to know that your Websleuths family is holding you up in prayer and in their hearts. We're standing beside you as you wait.

Kelly, does this mean that you are awaiting tests to determine whether or not this is Jason? I can't imagine what you are thinking and feeling, and I praying for you and your family, dear lady:blowkiss:.

Lion

I thought some of my WS friends might want to know about this.

Mother Wonders If Remains That Of Missing Son

Jason Jolkowski disappeared in 2001

Feb 21, 2008

Human remains found last Sunday under the Veterans Memorial Bridge is particularly unnerving for an Omaha family still waiting for the answer to a mystery.

The human skull has yet to be identified. "You have to prepare yourself."

After hearing about the skull, Kelly Jolkowski contacted Omaha Police wanting to know if it is her missing son Jason. No one knows. "We've been used to waiting for over six years now."

It's not the first time the question has come up. Jason Jolkowski was 19 when he got called in to work and was walking to Benson High School for a ride on June 13, 2001. He hasn't been seen since. "I've just only heard very minimal,” says Kelly.

Law enforcement sources tell Channel 6 News the remains are that of a man with big feet and good teeth, a description that could fit many missing people, including Jason.

"That is kind of hard to hear. You always kind of hope you hear something that it couldn't be him, like it's female. When we saw him last he had no cavities and no fillings."

No one is saying this is a break in the Jason Jolkowski case. It's another roller coaster of waiting for a family that's been waiting for an answer for nearly seven years.

The Douglas County coroner performed an autopsy on the remains Monday, but found no cause of death. Still no word on possibly how long ago that person passed away.

http://www.wowt.com/news/headlines/15832757.html

I have been thinking of you, as always. Sending you much love and strength...as you do that for so many.

I have email alerts for UID's and when I rec'd this I thought of Jason immediately. I can't ever bring myself to bring such things here on Jason's thread, 1st. I always wait for you to post, I know you are up on everything that is going on relating. I have been praying for you and yours and there are so many people thinking of you and sending you love and strength during this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail