Missing From (Country): USA
Age at Time of Disappearance: 17
Race: White
Height: 63 inches
Weight: 108 pounds
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Complexion: Light

Identifying Characteristics: Scar on left leg below the knee, four months pregnant.
Clothing: Possibly wearing a white T-shirt with shorts or blue jeans.

Circumstances of Disappearance: Unknown. Last seen at approximately 1:00am at the Pizza Hut located at 223 Central Ave., in Petal, MS. Her vehicle, described as a gray,1984 Honda Accent was found abandoned at the Mahned Bridge in Perry County. Angela was four months pregnant at the time of her disappearance. Foul play is suspected.

Investigative Agency: MS District Attorneys Office
Phone: (601) 545-1551
Investigative Case #: PPD 602-93
NCIC #: M-615766885

NCMEC

NCMA

ANGELAFREEMAN.ORG

I am from the area and if I remember right, he was not a suspect. There was an article on her anniversary in the Hattiesburg American but you have to pay for archived stories so I can't post it. I seem to recall that LE thought she had been abducted and at some point driven to the coast but that could be one of those rumors you hear. I think there might also be a person of intrest but again could be rumors.
I just looked at her site, I haven't seen it before. I get the impression the babys father is the suspect.

I'm confused...is this person missing or been murdered? Or do the suspect she was murdered but not recovered a body. The only reason I ask is because her site says "[size=+1]I[/size] was born into this world as innocent as any child, but I was killed by a [size=+1]coward"

Yet the NCMEC site has an age progressed photo of her
[/size]

It is suspected that she was murdered, but until a body shows up who knows, blood was found either in her car or on the bridge by her car.

Sadly if she is dead she may never be found, the area she dissappeared from is heavily wooded in many areas and in the surrounding areas and many creeks and rivers surround the area.

If you read this VERY closely ANGELAFREEMAN.ORG it does implicate the father of the baby as her killer, and indicates they found enough blood to prove she is dead. They make reference to the fight being about the baby and that he was one of the few to know she was pregnant, and it says OUR baby, and knowing the murder was unintentional, but due to a heated fight over the baby, and stated that he once loved her enough to make love to her, and that she was very in love with him etc.... states the cops have proof like prints and all and KNOW WHO THIS MAN IS (boy then) and that they just can't find him, or her body. Read it very carefully... it is that old teen gets pregnant , boy gets scared and wants girl to have abortion ? etc.... Anyhow, I do not know why the police are not breathing down HIS PARENTS necks, until they can trace their every move and locate him ? They do not always need the body to press charges.

Dear Everyone,
I am the websmaster of angelafreeman.org, friend of the family, and constant searcher for Angela.
I will be happy to answer any questions about the case you have. We thought we found her in November of 2004, but sadly we missed.

This case was screwed up by the local police from the very start. This case can be very easily solved with a little pressure from national news.

Ask your questions, I will be happy to reply.
Good Hunting,
Engineer

http://www.hattiesburgamerican.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060222/NEWS01/602220323/1002

A Petal woman who has kept the memory of her missing daughter fresh for 12 years posted bond Tuesday after being charged with trying to poison her husband.
Stewart was jailed early Tuesday after accusations that she was trying to poison her husband, Bill Stewart Jr.

"We were contacted by him," Petal Police Chief Lee Shelbourn said. "Allegations were made that she was attempting to poison him by placing d-Con rat poison in his medication."

Investigators found no apparent link to the 1993 disappearance of Debra Stewart's 17-year-old daughter, Angela Freeman, Shelbourn said.
More at link

how awful!! engineer...who is the prime suspect in this case? why would it be easy to solve?

http://www.hattiesb urgamerican. com/apps/ pbcs.dll/ article?AID= /20061121/ NEWS01/611210332

Woman avoids prison time
From staff reports

A Petal woman charged with attempting to poison her husband will not serve
any prison time.

Debra Lynn Stewart, 48, received a suspended 10-year sentence on Sept. 26
after pleading guilty in Forrest County Circuit Court to a charge of
attempting to poison with intent to kill where death does not ensue.

According to the sentencing order prepared by Circuit Judge Bob Helfrich,
the sentence was suspended because of good behavior. One of the conditions
of the suspended sentence is that Stewart stay at least 200 yards away from
her husband, Bill Stewart Jr., and not try to contact him.

Forrest/Perry County District Attorney Jon Mark Weathers said the sentence
was recommended at the request of Stewart's husband.

Stewart was arrested by Petal Police in February after an investigation into
allegations that she was trying to poison her husband by putting d-Con rat
poison in his medication.

Investigators found no apparent link to the 1993 disappearance of Stewart's
17-year-old daughter, Angela Freeman.

Found the same thing. I wonder.
0714154135_freeman.gif

http://www.wltx.com/news/story.aspx?storyid=45617

Interesting similarities. It's a shame there isn't a front-facing head shot of the young girl. The hairline is similar, but from what I can tell, the ears look different. But then again, in the old photo, the ears are partially obscured. That hairline is realllllly similar though.

I highly doubt it's her. There must be hundreds of people in this country named Angela Freeman. Freeman's a reasonably common last name and Angela's a common first name.

I once found a website, I think operated by the census bureau, where you could look to see how many households carried a certain name and what parts of the country they lived in. I had a missing guy from California named Dravidzius. I'd never heard of that name so I plugged it into the website. It turns out, according to the site anyway, there's only three families in the US with the name Dravidzius, one in California and two in western Nevada.

But to me it looks so much like her. So it isn't just the name.

I may call LE in charge of her case tomorrow, just in case. I don't want to sound looney though.

I wanted to respond to this the other day, but I had deleted all my cookies and was too lazy to sign in. The question I had was did anyone point out the similarities to any authorities? If no one has or wants to, I will be more than happy to do it, and I don't care if someone thinks I am a nut, lol. I think the missing Angela Freeman and the Angela Freeman in custody look like the same person.
Lanie
PS, I have a friend locally to me who is LE, so let me know if I should say something to her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back