The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 18th June - Trial Day 6, Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

marlywings

Former Member
Reaction score
Missing person, Brookfield

April 20, 2012 at 6:01 pm

Police are seeking public assistance to help locate missing 43-year-old woman, Allison Baden-Clay.

Missing-person-Baden-Clay-241x300.jpg

http://mypolice.qld.gov.au/blog/2012/04/20/missing-person-brookfield/

Body found as search for missing woman Allison Baden-Clay enters 11th day

April 30, 2012 8:06PM

Police strongly suspect the body found this morning is missing Brookfield woman Allison Baden-Clay and are treating the case as a homicide investigation.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...-enters-11th-day/story-e6freoof-1226342625074

Confirmed: Body found in creek identified as Allison Baden-Clay

May 01, 2012 6:54PM

A WOMAN'S body found on a creek bank in Brisbane's west has been identified as that of missing mum Allison Baden-Clay.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...lison-baden-clay/story-e6freoof-1226343926997

Gerard Baden-Clay charged with murder

June 13, 2012

Police have charged the husband of slain Brisbane mother Allison Baden-Clay with murder.

Shortly before 6.30pm, Gerard Baden-Clay was driven from Indooroopilly station in an unmarked police car. He was formally charged with murder at the Brisbane watchhouse tonight

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...with-murder-20120613-209z7.html#ixzz33ZIYVvXt

Gerard Baden-Clay to stand trial for murder

March 20, 2013

Before a packed court room on Wednesday morning, Chief Magistrate Brendan Butler ordered Mr Baden-Clay face trial in the Supreme Court

‘‘I'm of the opinion the evidence is sufficient to put the defendant on trial on the offences charged,’’ Mr Butler said.

‘‘It will be for the jury to assess the evidence ...

As Mr Butler formally committed Mr Baden-Clay to stand trial, he asked the 42-year-old real estate agent to stand.

‘‘You are charged that on or about the 19th day of April 2012 at Brisbane in the state of Queensland you murdered Allison June Baden-Clay,’’ Mr Butler said.

‘‘You are further charged that on or about the 19th of April 2012 at Brisbane in the state of Queensland you improperly interfered with a dead human body,’’ Mr Butler said.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...-for-murder-20130320-2geno.html#ixzz33Z2Bd99v

Trial Day 1 - Trial Days 2 & 3 - Trial Day 4 - Trial Day 5

Reminders:

Derogatory name calling/name changes are not allowed on WS.

No disparaging comments about the accused, the defense team or witnesses

If you have a problem with a post (do not respond) please use the Alert Button (triangle icon) located top right corner of every post. (This translates to....if another member is being a drongo, use the dobber button rather than ear bashing about it on the thread)

Treat opposing views respectfully.

If you have any questions, please PM (private message) a moderator.

Make sure you read & abide by our rules & post responsibly

Rules Etiquette & Information

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

A BIG thankyou to Websleuths for allowing this to happen...

As we look for justice for Allison...

Please continue here....

Just posted as the last thread was closed! Does anyone have a link to the diary where Alison mentions that Gerard said she smelled? Someone mentioned it on here yesterday.

Thanks to those in court today. It really helps for those of us further away.

Just posted as the last thread was closed! Does anyone have a link to the diary where Alison mentions that Gerard said she smelled? Someone mentioned it on here yesterday.

it is back in that last thread - I just saw and read it
:)

If we are continuing with the recorded police interview, then logically, we should then segue into the police investigation...and the roundabout! I drive through that roundabout at least twice every day and think of this investigation without fail.

Was the roundabout re-enactment before or after Allison was found?

GBC was just pouring out any nasty comments that he could think of. None really true, but he knew Allison would take it personally and be hurt by it. Such a typical thing for a person to do to maintain control over another and continue the belittlement. Says more about G than A.
:jail::jail::jail:

Can't wait to find out about what the fuss of the roundabout was.

How very inconsiderate people are. My sister has invited me to morning tea with our 86yo mother. I'd like to hear of real action on my return.

Morning all :)

I can do Tweets for a few hours this morning and give our regulars some well-earned time off, if they'd like?

That issue that happened in court the other day where people went to sit in the family seats in court and had to be removed by security was just on the morning news on the radio. The radio hosts found it hard to believe that so many people were interested in the trial.

Truth vs lies...so easy to see the difference. It was great to hear some sincere truths about the real Allison yesterday. One step closer...
Thanks to all of you who contribute to this sight. I find myself glued to it! You are all wonderful and I am sure Allison would be delighted to know that so many of us care and want to see justice of a life cut so short. GBC...what a fool you are!
Looking forward to more truth today.

GBC is a snake in the grass. And I would dare say the rest of the BC clan are as well.

A thought.
Those scratches on GBCs face were not there the night before. Professionals have stated they are not shaving cuts. GBC says they are shaving cuts. Therefore he is lying. Why would you lie about something like that if there was no reason too. If those scratches weren't on his face would this court case be happening? So glad Allison scratched him. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth