1111 users online (215 members and 896 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 61 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

MI - Charlie Bothuell, 12, Detroit, 16 June 2014

Charlie Bothuell

Detroit police ask for public's helping in finding missing 12-year-old boy; Charlie Bothuell last seen Monday night at his home on Nicolet Place

Detroit police are asking for the public's help in finding a 12-year-old boy who is missing. Police said Charlie Bothuell was last seen Monday night at his home in the 1300 block of Nicolet Place. His father told police his son was working out, stopped to go to the bathroom and never came back.
    http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/d...d-boy/26525982
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Parents of a missing 12-year-old Detroit boy offer reward for his safe return

DETROIT (WXYZ) -
    The desperate parents of a missing 12-year-old are offering a reward of a thousand dollars to anyone who can help them find their son. Charlie Bothuell was last seen at his dad's home in the 1300 block of Nicolet Place on Saturday.
    http://www.wxyz.com/news/region/detr...is-safe-return
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

12-Year-Old Detroit Boy Disappears While Exercising

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2014/06/...le-exercising/

Cadaver dogs used in search for missing 12-year-old boy

DETROIT (WXYZ) -
    The parents of missing 12-year-old Charlie Bothuell V are hopeful their son is alive and safe despite the use of police cadaver dogs. Charlie was reportedly last seen by his step-mother the evening of Saturday, June 14, at the family's residence on Nicolet Place near Rivard. Once she realized the boy was missing, she notified his father, who was not at home at the time. Charlie's dad called 911.
    http://www.wxyz.com/news/cadaver-dog...2-year-old-boy

This is kind of scary hearing that they have brought in cadaver dogs. Did they mean the boy took a computer from the house when he disappeared or when? If he took a computer, would that mean that he left voluntarily? Of course, a lot could have happened to him after that. Detroit is not a friendly town.

Detroit boy, 12, still missing five days later

Detroit —
    A 12-year-old Detroit boy remains missing five days after he was last seen leaving his home.
    From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/2...#ixzz35HkYDaJk

Detroit police say 12-year-old boy is missing

The boy's father tells WXYZ-TV (http://bit.ly/1p3Uz2j) that he took a lie-detector test at the request of police. Charlie Bothuell Sr. is appealing to the public for help. The boy's mother, Africa Shippings, says she can "feel the separation."
    http://www.9and10news.com/story/2583...boy-is-missing

Father goes door to door searching for missing son

Detroit (WXYZ) - The FBI and Detroit Police have searched Charlie Bothuell's family's computers, homes, and neighborhoods for clues. It has been 8 days since the 12-year-old boy went missing from his Detroit home. There has been no sign of him.

http://www.wxyz.com/news/region/detr...or-missing-son

This is scary! Why is there not more attention to this little boy being missing? They're searching for a child with cadaver dogs and this isn't nation-wide news?!?

It seems like there is a lot of focus on his family by police. Last seen at home with step-mom. Dad is the one taking a polygraph. Using cadaver dogs instead of search dogs. It's all very interesting. I hope this is not to their detriment. That they shouldn't have been looking elsewhere.

I just hope Charlie is safe.

Hink, hink and more hink!

Quote Originally Posted by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed View Post
    This is scary! Why is there not more attention to this little boy being missing? They're searching for a child with cadaver dogs and this isn't nation-wide news?!?

It seems like there is a lot of focus on his family by police. Last seen at home with step-mom. Dad is the one taking a polygraph. Using cadaver dogs instead of search dogs. It's all very interesting. I hope this is not to their detriment. That they shouldn't have been looking elsewhere.

I just hope Charlie is safe.
    THANK YOU SheWhoMustNotBeNamed!!!! It's sad that this hasn't gotten more news. When I posted it in Missing Persons Information and Support forum, I thought it was just another 'child running away because they're mad at mom and dad' type story. But obviously there's more to this story. Earlier, I saw an article that said the father took a lie detector test... hmmmmm...

I don't know how I overlooked his, but it won't be overlooked any longer.

I am confused about some things. The first link says that he was working out and stopped to use the bathroom. Then it says he was wearing a red T-shirt, black and gray pajama pants and a black and gray Phat Farm jacket. I don't know many 12-year-olds who work out. And I know even fewer who work out in pajama pants and a jacket. It's summertime, for heaven's sake. Who would wear a jacket to work out during the summer?

The story doesn't add up.

Is his Twitter account accessible?

Quote Originally Posted by CluelessWonder View Post
    I'd love to see his Facebook account. I hope this gets more attention.

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Quote Originally Posted by CluelessWonder View Post
    I don't know how I overlooked his, but it won't be overlooked any longer.

I am confused about some things. The first link says that he was working out and stopped to use the bathroom. Then it says he was wearing a red T-shirt, black and gray pajama pants and a black and gray Phat Farm jacket. I don't know many 12-year-olds who work out. And I know even fewer who work out in pajama pants and a jacket. It's summertime, for heaven's sake. Who would wear a jacket to work out during the summer?

The story doesn't add up.

If young Charlie was "working out" - walking, jogging, running, riding a bike - there must have been neighbors who saw him, but I've seen no mention of the boy having been seen outdoors near his home.

Also, the boy's clothing is mentioned, but what about footwear? If Charlie was "working out" outdoors, he must have been wearing some type of shoes, yet there is no mention of them. And, since I live in metro-Detroit, I can tell you that it's been too warm for anyone to need a jacket. Long pajama pants would be a bit warm, too.

Looks like a nice kid. I hope he's safe and is found soon.

Dad's LinkedIn profile: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/charlie-bothuell/21/a3a/727

Page 1 of 61 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast