1215 users online (231 members and 984 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

WI - Evelyne Fischer, 16, Springville, 13 June 2014

Evelyne Fischer

Sheriff's office seeks help in finding missing teenager

Evelyne Fischer, 16, was last seen at a home in the Town of Springville, which is north of Wisconsin Dells, on Friday night. The Adams County Sheriff's Office says she left the home with "a large amount of cash." The department believes she is with Tyler Hand, 20, of Connecticut. He was last seen at the Citgo Travel Mart in Wisconsin Dells. Deputies say he was going to use a Greyhound bus to go back to Connecticut. A warrant has been issued for Hand's arrest for 2nd Sexual Assault of a Child, Use of a Computer to Facilitate a Child Sex Crime, Disorderly Conduct, and Battery.

Tyler Hand

http://www.weau.com/home/headlines/S...263534501.html
    Last edited by Salem; 06-26-2014 at 10:42 PM.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

NCMEC Profile

http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMC/1233669/1

issing SinceJun 13, 2014
    Missing FromGrand Marsh, WI
    DOBJun 7, 1998
    Age Now16
    SexFemale
    RaceWhite
    Hair ColorLt. Brown
    Eye ColorHazel
    Height5'0"
    Weight100 lbs
    Evelyne may be in the company of Tyler Hand. They may travel to Connecticut. A felony warrant is on file for Tyler.
    1 associated adults
    No photo available
    Tyler Hand
    Age Now20
    ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT
    1-800-843-5678Adams County Sheriff's Office (Wisconsin) 1-608-339-3304

Close to home. It's upsetting that this is bit getting any more attention but I'm sure a it's because she left willingly in the eyes of those who should be pushing for more media attention. My husband used to work for this county as a Deputy under a different Sheriff so we are familiar with the area. Small and sparsely populated county. Hopefully followup has been made in CT.

The two photos of him on the poster look like two different people. JMOO

Wisconsin, Connecticut authorities looking for missing girl, wanted man

MERIDEN >>
    Authorities in Wisconsin and in Connecticut are looking for a missing teenage girl who they believe could be in Connecticut with a man wanted on several criminal charges.
    Lt. David Carlson with the Adams County (Wisconsin) Sheriff’s Office said in a phone interview with the Register on Tuesday that the office had contacted police in Connecticut about the disappearance of 16-year-old Evelyne M. Fischer.He said the office had given Connecticut authorities addresses in Meriden and Portland where the missing teen and wanted man might be.
    Fischer was last seen late on the night of June 13 at a home in central Wisconsin. In an alert earlier this month, the Sheriff’s Office said she is an “at risk” missing person and that she was last seen at home in Springville late on the night of June 13.
    Help Find Evelyne Fischer Facebook Page

http://www.nhregister.com/general-ne...irl-wanted-man

Are the charges based on his interactions with this young lady or previous? If they are related to this case, who filed the charges and how were they informed of the sexual aspects?

Of course it's my own opinion, the opinion rental shop was fresh out of borrowed opinions.

Missing teen and wanted man from Wisconsin may be headed to CT

Evelyne Fischer, 16 was last seen in the Township of Springville on June 13, according to the Adams County Sheriff's Office. Police said she left home with a large amount of cash and may be with 20-year-old Tyler Robert Hand, who is from Connecticut.
    http://www.wfsb.com/story/25868713/m...e-headed-to-ct

Is that pic of Hand against the wall a mugshot pic? It makes me weary that these young girls are leaving with adult men. It seems it's daily on here now, and it so dangerous!

I am a little confused by this, I must say. On her Facebook page it is pretty obvious that he was a big part of her life, they were always together, there is even a picture of the two of them together at her brother's wedding, him holding her niece, him at their kitchen table. Her family must of been okay with him at some point. I, too, would like to know if these charges he has against him are for her.....did she get mad, decide to run away with him and then the parents use the fact that he is 20 against him? Two different stories are playing out, what the media is reporting and what is happening on their facebook.

edited to add that I wouldn't want my 16 year old daughter to be with a 20 year old man, either but it would *SEEM that they did allow just that, for awhile anyway. I wish there were more details as to the charges against him.

I was meaning to ask everyone what they thought about the 4 year age difference. Is it normally a big deal? I say normally for a reason. This "man" has a warrant out for a sexual offense. I wouldn't want him near ANY female. That's a deal breaker for me right there. But if he were an upstanding good guy with none of the baggage that this guy has, is a 16 year old and 20 year old relationship a bad thing? I sorta dated a gal back when I was in high school. She was 14 and I was 18. Nothing ever materialized out of it, but is this normally a problem? Let me reiterate, this guy needs to be behind bars and that's the bottom line.

Quote Originally Posted by los2188 View Post
    I was meaning to ask everyone what they thought about the 4 year age difference. Is it normally a big deal? I say normally for a reason. This "man" has a warrant out for a sexual offense. I wouldn't want him near ANY female. That's a deal breaker for me right there. But if he were an upstanding good guy with none of the baggage that this guy has, is a 16 year old and 20 year old relationship a bad thing? I sorta dated a gal back when I was in high school. She was 14 and I was 18. Nothing ever materialized out of it, but is this normally a problem? Let me reiterate, this guy needs to be behind bars and that's the bottom line.
    It would be hard to accept if it were my daughter. There's a world of difference in emotional development between 16 and 20. Or, at least, there SHOULD be. Tyler ought to know this won't end well for him, which leads me to think there's some arrested development or something going on with him.

Creepy. Hope she is found safe and sound soon. Sounds like she left willingly? hmmm

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast