Handcuffed man shoots at officers using gun from butt cheeks

TrackerSam

Reaction score
DENVER – A report released Monday shows Denver Police officers searched a drug suspect repeatedly before he opened fire at them after his arrest.

Denver Police say the suspect, 32-year-old Isaac Vigil, was being transported to the police station in handcuffs when he pulled a gun from the crack of his buttocks and fired at officers. The report released by the Denver District Attorney says Vigil fired at officers twice before his gun jammed.

http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/nation/2014/06/17/man-hides-gun-in-buttcheeks/10700499/

It was jammed alright. They just don't make butt guns like they used to. :floorlaugh: He was a crack shot.

DENVER – A report released Monday shows Denver Police officers searched a drug suspect repeatedly before he opened fire at them after his arrest.

Denver Police say the suspect, 32-year-old Isaac Vigil, was being transported to the police station in handcuffs when he pulled a gun from the crack of his buttocks and fired at officers. The report released by the Denver District Attorney says Vigil fired at officers twice before his gun jammed.

http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/nation/2014/06/17/man-hides-gun-in-buttcheeks/10700499/

It was jammed alright. They just don't make butt guns like they used to. :floorlaugh: He was a crack shot.

Wow...just...wow!

That's where he also kept his drugs...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:floorlaugh: @TrackerSam.. funny!

How big was his butt? Has he had cosmetic surgery to enhance it? Don't know how you would miss a gun there unless it was secreted. That would explain why it didn't fire.
Too much lubricant. JMOO :worms::puke:

I wonder what he thinks is worse: doing all that extra time for trying to shoot police officers..

.. or being the butt of so many jokes. :behind:

I'm sure you all know know my next question...

( Could this be related to the pooping jogger? :facepalm: )

I'm sure you all know know my next question...

( Could this be related to the pooping jogger? :facepalm: )

You know, now I can't help wondering if maybe YOU are related to the pooping jogger. :waitasec:

:D

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back