1337 users online (269 members and 1068 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 62 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

NH - Elizabeth Marriott, 19, Durham, 9 Oct 2012 - # 8 *S. Mazzaglia guilty*

Another college student is missing. She hasn't been seen since Tuesday evening. Her cell phone has not been in use since Tuesday.

Here is more information: http://www.fosters.com/apps/pbcs.dll...S_01/121019660

Snip: The UNH Police Department is assisting the Chester Police Department and also the Westborough, Mass. Police Department in the search for Elizabeth J. Marriott, 19, of Chester,
    According to Chester Police Chief William Burke, the last known communication from Marriott was a text message from her phone sent to a friend just before 9 p.m. Tuesday while in class at the Durham UNH campus. Burke said it is unknown what the content of the message was. Police have attempted to ping the phone but Burke said the device has not been in use since Tuesday.

Burke said Marriott’s details have been entered into the National Crime Information Center.
    “At this point we’re actively trying to find the car, find her and hoping that everything comes out positive,” he said.

Being NH I am not sure how much information we can find out about the status of this case. This State has very poor reporting about these cases.

Here is another link: http://www.wmur.com/news/nh-news/Pol...z/-/index.html

Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

Thread #4

Thread #5

Thread #6
    Last edited by OkieGranny; 05-29-2015 at 03:30 AM. Reason: broken links
    There are THREE sides to every story, 1. Yours 2. Mine and finally number 3. THE TRUTH

NH - Elizabeth Marriott, 19, UNH Durham student, 9 Oct 2012, Mazzaglia chgd w/murder

NH - Elizabeth Marriott, 19, UNH Durham student, 9 Oct 2012, Mazzaglia chgd w/murder

Please continue here

Good Morning Trial Watchers.
    "When the storm has swept by, the wicked are gone, but the righteous stand firm forever." -Proverbs 10:25

I'd like to start the day with a prayer for Divine Justice for the Marriott Family. <3

Shocked: Lizzi Marriott's family has railed at that notion she died during consensual sex with Mazzaglia.

Text messages reveal student was strangled to death after being 'offered up to killer by her friend in S&M strip poker threesome.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...threesome.html
    "When the storm has swept by, the wicked are gone, but the righteous stand firm forever." -Proverbs 10:25

keeponsearching is offline The mighty Oak was once a little nut that stood its ground.
    Good Morning!

I have morning plans so I will be missing out, but look forward to reading what you guys have on your mind.

O/T - For anyone interested forensic biology, new interactive program.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...ad-bodies.html

Quote Originally Posted by keeponsearching View Post
    Good Morning!

I have morning plans so I will be missing out, but look forward to reading what you guys have on your mind.
    Hope you have a great day! I also have an errand to run this morning and hope to be back before lunch. I know we always count on the fantastic WS members for updates

Quote Originally Posted by HauntsForHope View Post
    I'd like to start the day with a prayer for Divine Justice for the Marriott Family. <3

Shocked: Lizzi Marriott's family has railed at that notion she died during consensual sex with Mazzaglia.

Text messages reveal student was strangled to death after being 'offered up to killer by her friend in S&M strip poker threesome.

What a great picture of LM and her family! So sweet.
    "Crack up the music and dance!"

Quote Originally Posted by HauntsForHope View Post

thanks for putting a picture of the true victims of this case! What a lovely picture at that!

good morning everyone
    jmo

Good Morning all! I think I've inhaled too much chlorine trying to get this pool open (JK). Hope to see some testimony which will sway the pros. case today. Have a great day!

I was thinking since they read the stipulations the pros might be resting this morning... but may just be they were read then, because they are done with the forensics part? idk

Quote Originally Posted by popsicle View Post
    I was thinking since they read the stipulations the pros might be resting this morning... but may just be they were read then, because they are done with the forensics part? idk
    didn't the Judge mention something about trial ending by the 23rd?
    jmo

Good Morning all!

Page 1 of 62 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast