1073 users online (217 members and 856 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

VA - Ogechi 'Sarah' Uwasomba, 28, Chesterfield, 30 May 2014

Ogechi S. Uwasomba

Chesterfield Police Looking for Woman Missing for 3 Weeks

Chesterfield Police are searching for a missing woman who was last seen on Friday, May 30. Ogechi S. Uwasomba, of the 6100 block of Barnwood Drive, was last seen at her residence on May 30. She was seen entering a vehicle, possibly a Pontiac, in front of her residence. She was reported missing on Saturday, June 7.
    http://www.wric.com/story/25809564/c...ng-for-3-weeks
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Chesterfield mother of missing woman: 'I want my daughter back!'
    Posted: Sep 11, 2014 4:25 PM CST Updated: Sep 12, 2014 7:48 AM CST
    "I want my daughter back," Catherine Uwasomba said. For more than three months, that's all she has wanted. Uwasomba said there's been no new information about her daughter's disappearance. "I want to at least hear something about her. Is she dead? Where is her body?" she said. "That's what makes it more frustrating. It's torture."

Uwasomba said she was talking to her daughter in the kitchen. Half an hour later Ogechi's sister says she saw her sister get into a dark sedan outside the family's home on Barnwood Drive. Nobody has heard from Ogechi since then.
    video and more at link.
    Another photo of Ogechi:
    26511387_BG1.jpg
    http://wwbt.images.worldnow.com/images/26511387_BG1.jpg

http://www.nbc12.com/story/27321807/...gechi-uwasomba

On Saturday, November 8th, 2014, Africans in Diaspora will be having a candlelight prayer vigil for Ogechi Sarah Uwasomba, 28, who has been missing since May 30, 2014.

The venue for the event is at Mercy Seat of God Outreach Ministries, 6517 Walmsley Blvd, Richmond VA 23224 and the time is 5 p.m...

Uwasomba said her daughter suffers from a bipolar disorder and needs medication. "She wouldn't know herself, she behaved so abnormal, she has no control of what she does," she said.

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    Mother pleads for answers at vigil for daughter missing since May
    CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, Va. — It’s a kind of pain that Catherine Uwasomba can’t even begin to describe. “I hurt, I cry, I’ve been weeping,” Uwasomba said. The mother said her daughter, 28-year-old Ogechi Sarah Uwasomba, has been missing since May 30. “It’s like I’m being tortured,” she said. Catherine said she saw her daughter the afternoon of May 30. She said her other daughter saw Ogechi get into a dark-colored car outside of their Chesterfield County home.

http://wtvr.com/2014/11/08/ogechi-sarah-uwasomba-vigil/
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Remains found in Richmond identified as missing Chesterfield woman
    May 08, 2015 9:46 AM CDT

snip
    Richmond police say human remains found in March have been identified as a missing Chesterfield woman.

The remains found on March 11 on Rodman Road were identified as Ogechi Sarah Uwasomba based on a DNA analysis, police said. The Chesterfield woman was reported missing by her mother in June 2014. Police don't believe foul play was involved in the death.

The Medical Examiner will work to figure out the exact cause and manner of Uwasomba's death once the autopsy report is complete.