732 users online (66 members and 666 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

WI - Sharie Grubbs, 15, Easton, 17 June 2014

Sharie Grubbs

Police, family seek missing 15-year-old girl

EASTON —
    The Marathon County Sheriff’s Department is searching for a 15-year-old girl who has been missing since she last was seen in Easton Tuesday night. Sharie Grubbs, a D.C. Everest Junior High School student, left her town of Easton home on her bicycle Tuesday and has not returned home or contacted her mother since. When her mother, Christine Grubbs, returned home from work at 8:45 p.m., the 15-year-old was not home. Christine Grubbs’ son said Sharie left on her bike, Christine said. The 15-year-old’s friends told police she had planned to ride her bicycle to meet with her boyfriend, but her boyfriend told the Sheriff’s Department Wednesday he did not know where she was, Christine Grubbs said.
    http://www.stevenspointjournal.com/a...-year-old-girl
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

The department has not issued an AMBER alert in this case because there is no indication Sharie Grubbs is in danger, Marathon County Sheriff’s Chief Deputy Chad Billeb said.
    Grubbs is 5 feet 7 inches tall and weighs 110 lbs with long brown hair. She was wearing blue shorts and a tank top when she left home, according to the news release.
    http://www.marshfieldnewsherald.com/...-year-old-girl

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    They say that pictures are worth a thousand words. In this case, I hope not. She looks so worn down for being so young...or is it just me?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

I just HATE it when the police say there is no indication a teen is in danger when they go missing!

All teenagers who are missing are in danger! Runaways included. And so far there is nothing to point to her as running away anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by los2188 View Post
    They say that pictures are worth a thousand words. In this case, I hope not. She looks so worn down for being so young...or is it just me?
    Definitely not just you!

She looks worn and even looks like she's got some gray hairs in the one photo. I'm sure they are not, but...

The contrast between that picture (the one you posted) and that first picture in the original post (in front of the cabinets) is shocking! I wonder how far apart they were timing wise.

The light is gone from her eyes in the one, she almost looks physically unwell to me.

She has long, brown hair and was wearing blue shorts and a tank top when she left home, according to the news release.
    Her clothing is concerning to me...even though it's the beginning of summer, a tank top and shorts will hardly be sufficient if she's in the elements at night, etc.

Oh boy, this does not sound good.

Of course it's my own opinion, the opinion rental shop was fresh out of borrowed opinions.

Update: Missing 15 year old found.

http://www.marshfieldnewsherald.com/...old-girl-found