NH NH - Elizabeth Marriott, 19, Durham, 9 Oct 2012 - # 9 *S. Mazzaglia guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Littleone48

Reaction score
Another college student is missing. She hasn't been seen since Tuesday evening. Her cell phone has not been in use since Tuesday.

Here is more information: http://www.fosters.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20121011/GJNEWS_01/121019660

Snip: The UNH Police Department is assisting the Chester Police Department and also the Westborough, Mass. Police Department in the search for Elizabeth J. Marriott, 19, of Chester,
According to Chester Police Chief William Burke, the last known communication from Marriott was a text message from her phone sent to a friend just before 9 p.m. Tuesday while in class at the Durham UNH campus. Burke said it is unknown what the content of the message was. Police have attempted to ping the phone but Burke said the device has not been in use since Tuesday.

Burke said Marriott’s details have been entered into the National Crime Information Center.
“At this point we’re actively trying to find the car, find her and hoping that everything comes out positive,” he said.

Being NH I am not sure how much information we can find out about the status of this case. This State has very poor reporting about these cases.

Here is another link: http://www.wmur.com/news/nh-news/Po...ott/-/9857858/16949708/-/qp3cafz/-/index.html

Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

Thread #4

Thread #5

Thread #6

d28ddf6783fcb6ae2e88d79badd48dad

http://westborough.patch.com/groups/police-and-fire/p/fbi-searching-for-missing-westborough-resident

Pizza again! Last time I made dh go fetch pizza! It was good!

My grocery bags always have little holes in them so I have to double up for cat litter removal. So, if they were trying to smother her with a grocery bag and it wasn't working because there were small holes, they might pull another one on top and tie them tightly around her neck.

Could they have used a date rape drug to accomplish this? No immediate neighbors heard anything from that apartment so I would think yes. I can hear everything my abutting neighbors are doing, unfortunately.
Bringing this over:

A neighbor did testify that they heard a woman scream.

Bringing this over...

Since the ropes indicate a sexual act gone too far, manslaughter perhaps, I don't see the point of getting rid of the ropes. They would help that story that she was partaking in a dangerous sex act and it went too far.

Getting rid of the plastic bags would make more sense. Those don't look like anything but murder.

I think we have heard from these four about Plan A and Plan B. I think Plan C was to cover your own butt and tell whatever the hell you want to. If everyone has a different tale, how can anyone be convicted?

Bringing this over:

A neighbor did testify that they heard a woman scream.

That neighbor was in another building altogether. I am talking about the neighbors who's apartments are under, over or next to SM's apartment.

images

WS is undergoing a software upgrade. Within the next week -- possibly the next few days -- you will notice we have a new look. You shouldn't experience navigation problems, but if you do, look for the tab which reads "FORUMS" at the top left of the home page. Click that tab to get to the list of various forums and sub-forums

If you normally use a bookmark to get to your cases, the link should still work.

At first it will look different until it gets customized, but you should get used to the new look soon!

Should you get really lost don't hesitate to PM me or any of the mods.
:smile:

:tyou:

ETA: If we run into bumps along the way, Kimster will post updates on her Twitter feed.

https://twitter.com/KimsterWS

Bringing this over...

Since the ropes indicate a sexual act gone too far, manslaughter perhaps, I don't see the point of getting rid of the ropes. They would help that story that she was partaking in a dangerous sex act and it went too far.

Getting rid of the plastic bags would make more sense. Those don't look like anything but murder.

I think we have heard from these four about Plan A and Plan B. I think Plan C was to cover your own butt and tell whatever the hell you want to. If everyone has a different tale, how can anyone be convicted?

I was responding to Borndem on the other thread when it was closed as I posted so I'll paste that here, about the ropes:

--
borndem - I can't recall their being found, either, Annie -- maybe we both missed it...

Did they dump them? We'll never know. If they were used on her, IMO they would have dumped those precious ropes.
--

Kat talked about gathering up all the ropes in the apartment (not just the one she said Seth used on Lizzi) and they disposed of them along with everything else they put in bags that night (as well as 'fabric' so they could bring some things back and not have it look suspicious to any passersby).

I was responding to Borndem on the other thread when it was closed as I posted so I'll paste that here, about the ropes:

--
borndem - I can't recall their being found, either, Annie -- maybe we both missed it...

Did they dump them? We'll never know. If they were used on her, IMO they would have dumped those precious ropes.
--

Kat talked about gathering up all the ropes in the apartment (not just the one she said Seth used on Lizzi) and they disposed of them along with everything else they put in bags that night (as well as 'fabric' so they could bring some things back and not have it look suspicious to any passersby).

There was also a dumpster behind the convenience store that Paul saw Seth coming from the back---that could be where ropes are

Thanks geevee!!:seeya:

There was also a dumpster behind the convenience store that Paul saw Seth coming from the back---that could be where ropes are

Certainly possible, although not what Kat testified to (if we can believe anything she said lol).

--

--

When police went to secure the dumpsters they discovered that one had already been cleaned out but the back one had not. They retrieved I think two bags from that dumpster which would be the one next to the convenience store that SM was coming out from behind. I wonder if the LE tracked down the junk from the front dumpster and went through that stuff. There is usually an exact spot where they can look to find stuff.

I don't believe any of Kat's testimony, it is pretty self-serving and her stories have changed a lot over time. The stories about the ropes are Plan B. That was a lie, if i recall correctly.

I hope it is ok here to respectfully disagree with everyone else. I really love to find so many people actively involved in this case and want to throw ideas around.

Bringing this over...

At the time they are disposing of evidence etc. I think they totally thought they could get away with the murder...doubt they were thinking of m1 vs. manslaughter etc. These two out of touch with reality people thought they could not be found out...first story of many I believe it she never showed up.

Certainly possible, although not what Kat testified to (if we can believe anything she said lol).

If the LE didn't collect the stuff from behind the convenience store I am calling Barney Fife! I would also hope that the cadavear dogs were brought back there too.

When police went to secure the dumpsters they discovered that one had already been cleaned out but the back one had not. They retrieved I think two bags from that dumpster which would be the one next to the convenience store that SM was coming out from behind. I wonder if the LE tracked down the junk from the front dumpster and went through that stuff. There is usually an exact spot where they can look to find stuff.

I don't believe any of Kat's testimony, it is pretty self-serving and her stories have changed a lot over time. The stories about the ropes are Plan B. That was a lie, if i recall correctly.

I hope it is ok here to respectfully disagree with everyone else. I really love to find so many people actively involved in this case and want to throw ideas around.

I can't speak for anyone else but it's perfectly fine to disagree with me, I love a good, reasoned debate. :D

Just out of curiosity, Annie.....can I ask what your theory is?
Who is responsible? And do you think Seth is innocent?

TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member