824 users online (86 members and 738 guests)  

Websleuths News

NY - Karl Beaman, 44, Staten Island, 18 June 2014

Karl Beaman

Police ask public's help in finding missing Staten Island man

Police are asking for the public's help in locating a Staten Island man who went missing on Wednesday. Karl Beaman, 44, was last seen Wednesday at approximately 9:30 a.m. at Cafe Del Mondo, located at 2530 Victory Boulevard in Willowbrook.
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

"We manned a search effort as soon as we found out, but unfortunately Karl still hasn't been found," said Barbara Devaney, director of development and community relations for Community Resources.

Beaman has lived in the community residence facility for approximately a decade and often travels alone to his job at the restaurant.

"He's fairly independent -- he can manage to get somewhere by himself with no problem," Ms. Devaney said.
    Karl is described as a white male, 5 feet 10 inches tall, weighing 180 pounds, with blue eye and short strawberry blonde hair. Last seen wearing a dark t-shirt, blue jean shorts and black loafers.

Upstate NY
    I think that this is a case where getting his face out on the local channels asap will be the best way to find him. I hope that they are really pushing this in order to find him.
    "The opinion prevailed among advanced minds that it was time that belief should be replaced increasingly by knowledge; belief that did not itself rest on knowledge was superstition, and as such had to be opposed." - Albert Einstein