MD - Cop cuts dogs throat after it was subdued, Baltimore

Linda7NJ

Reaction score
Baltimore Policeman Takes Dog Capture Too Far, Charged With Animal Cruelty For Allegedly Cutting Its Throat

“I did see one officer that had been extremely aggressive that did have his knee into her chest that was tightening the noose,” Fleischer told WBALTV. It seemed (they were doing it) relentlessly and unnecessarily.”

But Bolger allegedly went too far during the attempted capture.

PHOTOS: Serial Killers In A Skirt — 30 Cold Blooded Murderers Who Are Women

“Unfortunately, at some point after the dog was contained, one of our officers used a knife and cut the dog’s throat. This is outrageous and an unacceptable breach of our protocol,” Baltimore Police Deputy Commissioner Dean Palmere said to WBALTV.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/06/police-cut-dog-throat-baltimore/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If he felt this dog was threatening him or others he could have pulled out his gun and shot it. He chose to use a gratuitously cruel and painful method of killing the animal because he was angry at it. And the <mod snip> did it in front of others, hopefully some of whom got him on video doing it. He's probably stunned to find himself in trouble. This is who he is and how he acts- what's the big deal, it was 'just a dog.'

God, the people we have in uniforms these days..

The police officer involved in this is 49 years old- he's not a rookie. I viewed his picture on the linked story- I wouldn't want to have him pull me over on a dark road. Some of these guys get hardened after years and the pent up anger starts to come out.
It is sad the dog lost its life but maybe this was a blessing in disguise- his next victim may have been human. IMO he needs to retire.

WTH?? This is not acceptable behavior for anyone....much less a police officer. Smh :banghead:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghost246
Back