1194 users online (242 members and 952 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 45 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

GBC Trial General Discussion Thread #2

Missing person, Brookfield

April 20, 2012 at 6:01 pm

Police are seeking public assistance to help locate missing 43-year-old woman, Allison Baden-Clay.

http://mypolice.qld.gov.au/blog/2012...on-brookfield/

Body found as search for missing woman Allison Baden-Clay enters 11th day

April 30, 2012 8:06PM

Police strongly suspect the body found this morning is missing Brookfield woman Allison Baden-Clay and are treating the case as a homicide investigation.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/q...-1226342625074

Confirmed: Body found in creek identified as Allison Baden-Clay

May 01, 2012 6:54PM

A WOMAN'S body found on a creek bank in Brisbane's west has been identified as that of missing mum Allison Baden-Clay.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/q...-1226343926997

Gerard Baden-Clay charged with murder

June 13, 2012

Police have charged the husband of slain Brisbane mother Allison Baden-Clay with murder.

Shortly before 6.30pm, Gerard Baden-Clay was driven from Indooroopilly station in an unmarked police car. He was formally charged with murder at the Brisbane watchhouse tonight

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/quee...#ixzz33ZIYVvXt

Gerard Baden-Clay to stand trial for murder

March 20, 2013

Before a packed court room on Wednesday morning, Chief Magistrate Brendan Butler ordered Mr Baden-Clay face trial in the Supreme Court

‘‘I'm of the opinion the evidence is sufficient to put the defendant on trial on the offences charged,’’ Mr Butler said.

‘‘It will be for the jury to assess the evidence ...

As Mr Butler formally committed Mr Baden-Clay to stand trial, he asked the 42-year-old real estate agent to stand.

‘‘You are charged that on or about the 19th day of April 2012 at Brisbane in the state of Queensland you murdered Allison June Baden-Clay,’’ Mr Butler said.

‘‘You are further charged that on or about the 19th of April 2012 at Brisbane in the state of Queensland you improperly interfered with a dead human body,’’ Mr Butler said.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/quee...#ixzz33Z2Bd99v

Trial Day 1 - Trial Days 2 & 3 - Trial Day 4 - Trial Day 5 - Trial Day 6 - Trial Day 7

Trial General Discussion Thread #1
    Last edited by OkieGranny; 02-24-2016 at 05:19 AM. Reason: broken links

Reminders:

Derogatory name calling/name changes are not allowed on WS.

No disparaging comments about the accused, the defense team or witnesses

If you have a problem with a post (do not respond) please use the Alert Button (triangle icon) located top right corner of every post. (This translates to....if another member is being a drongo, use the dobber button rather than ear bashing about it on the thread)

Treat opposing views respectfully.

If you have any questions, please PM (private message) a moderator.

Make sure you read & abide by our rules & post responsibly

Rules Etiquette & Information

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
    Last edited by OkieGranny; 02-24-2016 at 05:20 AM. Reason: broken link

http://roswellboutique.wordans.com/w...4893_popup.jpg

We are going to have a forum software upgrade very soon - quite probably before court is in session again next Tuesday. The forum will look very different. Follow the "forum tab" and you'll be able to find your way back here. If there are delays, I will write about them on my Twitter.

We will be making forum decor changes after the upgrade, but it's going to look pretty strange before we have the time to make those changes happen. Excuse our dust!

Trial General Discussion Thread #2

Please continue here...

squizzey1 is offline Verified insider - Allison Baden-Clay case
    first on new thread
    My opinion only for what it's worth

Responding to possum heart in last thread

Quote Originally Posted by possumheart View Post
    And I think that is an important point. The last thing we want is crucifixion by social media to be the thing that casts doubt in the juror's minds. I know I have been pulling back from this forum whenever it starts to sound like a lynch mob.
    Such a shame.
    Absolutely agree poss. Also, on the days I was at court, unfortunately there were a few in particular (in the flow over court) who were reacting quite vocally to the testimony and were generally behaving with a "lynch mob" mentality. From what I gather, these people aren't even connected to either family in any way. Their behaviour made it quite uncomfortable for me and I suspect the majority of the attendees, who were there with an open mind to hear the evidence being presented, to show support to the Dickies in their time of loss and to pay respect to Allison's memory by our presence there.

Wondering if Gerard asked Allison to make out (have sex) in the back of the Captiva? Then ended up killing her there?

Mr Early said they had just come from a Chamber of Commerce breakfast and he believed Mr Baden-Clay was still in his business attire.

http://www.thechronicle.com.au/news/...gerna/2293744/

we now know GBC went to the chamber of commerce meeting before Cross Country

Quote Originally Posted by Janeumayer View Post
    Wondering if Gerard asked Allison to make out (have sex) in the back of the Captiva? Then ended up killing her there?
    I've wondered this too in relation to Allison's questions to G.

Snowy(but that was Gs car) seats down
    -lie there afterwards

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/quee...217-2biqi.html

It was noted in the autopsy report that Allison was 170cm in height and 72kg in weight.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Bail Hearing Documents *No Discussion*

Just curious, are people in Brookfield likely to keep their cars locked at home? Where I used to live, we didn't lock anything. Could Allison have gone out to put the ball gowns in the car to take to KAW the next night and so done randomly attacked her? That would put blood on the door of the captivated, assuming the door was open. Then they've bundled ABC in their own car, took off and taken her to Kholo Ck....

Response to another version

Allison was taciturn and reserved and not well at the hairdresser.
    Allison the next morning had to attend an real estate event and had to look good (knowing most of the other participants probably would be informed about "ex"-mistress).

In a bad mood and with fresh hairdone Allison wouldn't consider to do a walk.

Arguement or not, around 11pm there is a terrible scream (Flegg). The murder takes place.
    Allison dead or severe injured, GBC wraps her body into some sort of tarp. This tarp was perhaps stored in the open carport (4 diff. traces of plants).
    GBC loads the wrapped body in the rearward car during which he pushes Allison's head (blood, hair in the car).
    At Kholo Creek bridge or in the vicinity GBC unloads the body and fixes some straps. The straps GBC leads on his left neck side towards his right armpit (abrasions to neck, chest and near armpit). With his hands GBC holds under the belt to not cutting his skin through fabric (therefore bruising marks from hand knuckles).
    GBC pulls this load (the wrapped body), perhaps abseils the body meter by meter.
    Then the body is deposited under the bridge and has to be unwrapped, where the body rolls in the sleeping position.
    Finally GBC needs help to dispose the tarp, the straps, his muddy clothing and shoes (cars, door clapping, voices at Kholo).
    IMO IMO IMO
    That's my version - today.

Quote Originally Posted by BJsleuth View Post
    Just curious, are people in Brookfield likely to keep their cars locked at home? Where I used to live, we didn't lock anything. Could Allison have gone out to put the ball gowns in the car to take to KAW the next night and so done randomly attacked her? That would put blood on the door of the captivated, assuming the door was open. Then they've bundled ABC in their own car, took off and taken her to Kholo Ck....
    Anything is possible, however if that is the case, why did GBC lie about the scratches on his face?

Whilst I guess that's possible, it doesn't seem likely. I'd imagine it to be extremely rare for someone to be murdered with no motive. She was still wearing her stunning rings and had not been sexually assaulted, also that doesn't account for plant matter in her hair.
    L K out L K out, there are catterpillars about!

It was a quiet nice suburb. I never locked the cars and we rarely locked the doors only at the end of the night.

Page 1 of 45 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast