MD - Allison Pluck, 32, & two daughters die in hot car, Hagerstown, June 2014

kimi_SFC

Reaction score
WASHINGTON COUNTY, MD - Hagerstown City Police have released further details, and the names of the mother (Allison Keyonda Puck) and two children who were found dead inside their parked vehicle at Western Heights Middle School on Monday.

(snip)

The two young children have been identified as Shania Unique Gill, 18 months old, born on November 2012 and Shameka Allison Gill, six months old, born on December, 2013.

(snip)
The Medical Examiners Office announced they could not determine a cause of death at this time, and this is now a toxicology case. It will take a couple of weeks to get the results to determine the cause of the mother and her two children's deaths.

(snip)
Hagerstown City Police have also released a time line for the day:

At 6:06 a.m. Allison bought a DVD player from the Walmart in Hagerstown. Investigators have looked at surveillance footage to confirm.

Police say by 6:16 a.m. she pulled into the front visitor parking lot of Western Heights Middle School in Hagerstown. There was camera footage to confirm she was there. Then two minutes later, she moved her vehicle to the back parking lot, and then into a grassy area behind the school. She then pulled into the employee parking lot where there are no security cameras.

At 9:20 a.m. an eyewitness saw her vehicle in the employee parking lot.

Then at 4:30 p.m. that's when a school employee discovered them in the car unresponsive and called police.

(snip)
At this time, Hagerstown City Police are calling this a suspicious death and say they're working with three different possibilities.

Embedded Video Report via WHAG and in-depth report @ link:
http://www.your4state.com/story/d/s...ls-into-death-of/21962/QonawjI5r0qFw3lhg3Y6_Q

:rose: :rose: :rose:

:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bizarre. My immediate thought was murder-suicide, carbon monoxide or drugged drinks..

(snip)
There are no surveillance cameras in the employees' parking lot, but investigators found tire tracks in the grassy area that showed how the car got there, Kifer said.

Monday was the final staff day before the summer break at the school. A witness saw Pluck in the car at 9:20 a.m., but that "did not raise any eyebrows," Kifer said.

That witness also saw what appeared to be the handle of a child safety seat in the back of the car, but the person did not see any children.

At about 4:30 p.m. on Monday, a school employee saw Pluck reclined in the front seat and the two children in the backseat, Kifer said. The employee "realized what he had found" and called authorities, he said.

Image from article
ha2ehu7a.jpg

Much more @ link
http://m.heraldmailmedia.com/news/l...61e-f89b-11e3-8d11-0017a43b2370.html?mode=jqm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ugh

so wrong, just so wrong

I wonder why the dvd purchase ... I don't like where my speculating is leading

bbm

Investigators have determined no other person was involved in the deaths of Pluck and her children, Kifer said.

Police are looking at three possible scenarios: That all three died accidental deaths, possibly from heat build-up in the car; that Pluck committed suicide, and the unattended children died from the heat; or that it was a double murder-suicide, he said.

http://m.heraldmailmedia.com/news/l...61e-f89b-11e3-8d11-0017a43b2370.html?mode=jqm

The mother and her ex-partner are both from Guyana. The children's father's whereabouts are accounted for, he hadn't seen his ex wife or children that day.

She used to work at the Walmart where she bought the dvd player, but quit a few months ago. I wonder if there were signs of deteriorating mental issues.

I also wonder why she drove into the school.. there were no students there, it was a teacher's day. I wonder if she knew somebody on staff? The way she drove from place to place, and stopped at a location without security cameras suggests maybe she was looking for privacy, but in a place where they might be quickly found?

The mother's remains are being flown back to Guyana, but the father is making arrangements for the children in the US.

This happened in June and it is just hitting the news now??? This looks like homeless suicide to me with a dash of post partum depression as the youngest was only 6 months old ....from what I read she had just relocated. Looks like desperation to me ((MOO))

JMO But I am wondering if this was suicide with the DVD player on to keep the babies occupied and quiet. An absolute tragedy whatever happened.
RIP Allison, Shania and Shameka :rose:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back