959 users online (130 members and 829 guests)  

Websleuths News

IN - Kenneth & Kari Allen accused of killing mom, grandparents, 8 Feb 2005

Human remains found in house
    Police think siblings killed 3 family members, then buried them in concrete.

Here is the link to the St. Louis news article (near where the pair was arrested)

It will be interesting to follow this. I think I read somewhere that it is believed they may have been dead up to a month??

I read about this in the news. They killed their grandparents for their bank accounts and their mother because she wouldn't go along with it. Not very loving kids.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Northern US

IN - Brother & sister accused of killing mom, grandparents

A brother and sister accused of murdering their mother and grandparents appeared for pre-trial hearings Wednesday in Marion Superior Court.

Kenneth Lee Allen and Kari Allen are accused of murder, conspiracy and robbery in the slayings of their mother, Sharon Allen, 53, and grandparents, Leander Bradley, 91, and Betty Bradley, 75. The three bodies were entombed in concrete in the basement of an Eastside home.

The Allens' jury trial is scheduled for Oct 23, 2006. If convicted, Kenneth Allen, 29, could face the death penalty.

On Dec. 30, prosecutors say, Kenneth Allen killed his mother because she refused to help him steal his grandparents' $200,000 nest egg. He killed his grandparents Jan. 3, prosecutors say.

Kari Allen, 18, served as a lookout, prosecutors say. She won't face the death penalty.

Long Beach, California
    Kenneth Lee Allen pled guilty, sentenced in 2010 to Life without parole plus 130 years in prison.

Kari Allen pled guilty to 3 counts of conspiracy, sentenced in 2010 to 40 years in prison, 20 years probation.