2092 users online (503 members and 1589 guests)  

Websleuths News

NM - Julio Iturralde charged with raping 8mo baby, Los Lunas, 24 May 2014

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5500530.html

Imo when a woman gives birth to a baby she is to protect it . Otherwise place the child with someone who will protect that baby. Moo

ciao

Will it never end?

I hope he found it worth it, hope he got a lifetime of enjoyment out of it because I can't wait until he's raped six ways to Sunday behind bars with every hard & splintery object available.

I believe that people like this should have to suffer a special kind of punishment -- like torture, to be honest. They should be forced into special cells and made to look at pictures of sad children and have audio played with children crying & begging for mercy -- make them BEG for it to stop.

IMO, that falls within the constitution -- the punishment fits the crime.
    HOPING I CAN HELP
    but, what if .... ?

No... it will never end. I am sick, and stunned like I always feel when I read these despicable stories... for.what.purpose.does.this.serve? What creates a monster like this?

That poor baby- intestines being reconstructed, blood in her tiny diaper. I would have strangled him with my bare hands had I been that mother.

He should never see the light of freedom again- not for one moment.

According to reports, 27-year-old Julio Iturralde was at the Los Lunas Inn and Suites with his girlfriend and her eight-month-old daughter when the heinous crime occurred. Iturralde reportedly locked the mother out of the room while he viciously raped the eight-month-old. The baby’s mother reportedly banged on the locked door while the infant screamed.

He's not worth the bullet it would take to blow his brains out.

http://www.watchthis.com/story/cultu...-did-her?fb=ov
    Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

Man accused of raping infant at hotel found not guilty

"There is no doubt something very tragic happened to an 8-month-old baby. She was raped and suffered extensive damage to her vaginal area," said defense attorney Greg Gaudette. "However, in a rush to close a file, the investigating detectives and the (district attorney's) office did an injustice by rushing to prosecute the case."

http://www.koat.com/news/trial-begin...hotel/38426770

So nobody pays for this child's suffering.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Quote Originally Posted by tlcya View Post
    "There is no doubt something very tragic happened to an 8-month-old baby. She was raped and suffered extensive damage to her vaginal area," said defense attorney Greg Gaudette. "However, in a rush to close a file, the investigating detectives and the (district attorney's) office did an injustice by rushing to prosecute the case."

Heart breaking.
    Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

Quote Originally Posted by tlcya View Post

Great! Now he can smoke more meth and commit heinous crimes. Way to go, justice system. Was this a bench or jury trial?
    Saw the answer to my own question. A jury of twelve of the perp's peers. Figures.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

This is one of the sickest I have been following @WS, and that's saying a lot! Seems to me a a strange comment for the defense attorney to make, not really stating his client's innocence, but talking about injustice due to prosecution's preparation?