NC - 12 charged so far in child-*advertiser censored* sting:largest sting in N.C. history

mysteriew

A diamond in process
Reaction score
In what state authorities are calling the largest child-*advertiser censored* sting of its kind in North Carolina, the Attorney General's Office said Monday that at least 12 people have been charged and investigators are reviewing evidence gathered from almost 50 more.

So far, they've charged six people from the Charlotte region, including one fugitive from Mooresville whom authorities are still looking for. Authorities said they have at least 23 warrants against Jorge Omar Quintanilla charging the 40-year-old with child exploitation.

The investigation began in October and involved federal, state and more than 35 local law enforcement agencies. Their efforts culminated last week with the execution of 58 search warrants across the state. Investigators are still reviewing seized computer hard drives for evidence in many of the cases.

http://www.charlotte.com/mld/charlotte/news/11888494.htm

I dont think a week goes by without there being at least 1 *advertiser censored* bust here in NC!!! :sick:

This state is infected!!!!!!!!!!!

messiecake said:
I dont think a week goes by without there being at least 1 *advertiser censored* bust here in NC!!! :sick:

Hon, they're ALL infected! :( I believe the local media in some states regard child *advertiser censored* as a priority for news, and others just don't.

I hope this investigation is tied in with the recent, huge child *advertiser censored* bust in Europe. Gotta find those kids, the "producers" and their distributors. Just like killing cockroaches... can't expect to eradicate the infestation when you just step on the few you see from time to time. Have to go to the nest, the source.

I wish there were concerned citizens' group (like the Minuteman Project) who would take on these child *advertiser censored* producers/rings. Mostly coming out of Europe. Those poor kids.

messiecake said:

Really? I have lived in North Carolina all my life (37 years) and I cannot say that I have read about this every week in any paper anywhere in the state. And I have lived from the coast to the mountains. Where do you live that you are seeing all these stories?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back