Gregg Jarrett arrested at MSP

noZme

Reaction score
Thanks for posting this NoZme.....I've been following this story since it first came out.

So sorry to see that things aren't going well for Mr. Jarrett....I've watched him on Fox News and he seems to be such a mild mannered, easy-going guy. I hope he can get his life together and repair the damage he has done.

I can't imagine being involved in an incident such as this and then dealing with public perception/humiliation on top of it!

I remember him from local news in Wichita, fresh-faced and wholesome -- all I can say is just, WOW, AGAIN?

It was a shock the first time; disappointment the second... now? sheesh, REALLY?

But hey, personalities aren't persons and if we're to buy into this image, I guess we have to be ready to be shocked from time to time.

It's really a shame when you are rooting for your hometown guy.

Hey Hoping.....what previous incidents were there? I saw the previous clip of him slurring his words but that's all. What else have I missed?

Thanks,

My bad -- I saw something when it first happened in May, then again a few weeks later, heard news about him going to treatment, then this thread --I had mistakenly understood that every time this story "breaks" it's another incident but it's not. It's the SAME thing that keeps "breaking" as though it just happened.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quincy_M.E.
Back