1042 users online (245 members and 797 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

CA - Christopher Hubbart, 'Pillowcase Rapist' of 40 women, to be released

Lake Los Angeles residents are preparing themselves, as 'the pillowcase rapist' of 40 women, is set to be released into their community.

'Christopher Hubbart, 62, set to be released by July 7, has admitted to raping at least 40 women in Los Angeles and San Francisco in the 1970s. In 2013, a Bay-area judge approved a release for Hubbart to live in a house in Lake Los Angeles, east of Palmdale.'

Hubbart has been released twice before, and reoffended both times.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2014/...se-approaches/
    We 'embraced' the missing Bob Harrod case as requested but 6 years on, are still waiting for further guidance

Flyers/FB/Case Overview&Media Links
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...2009-19/page22

Glad the "LA" is Los Angeles, and not Louisiana... I wish the locals good luck, and more. If he re-offends a third time, maybe they'll put him away for good!

This is one of the craziest things I've read on here, or anywhere else, for that matter!

Oh, sorry about that! What was I thinking, putting LA instead of CA?
    We 'embraced' the missing Bob Harrod case as requested but 6 years on, are still waiting for further guidance

Flyers/FB/Case Overview&Media Links
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...2009-19/page22

Why are they letting him out again? My goodness!

Salem

Speechless.
    Rural Ontario

This is crazy! What's going on here? Has been released twice before only to reoffend on both occasions? Do they think 3 times is the charm or something? Utterly speechless how one can rape 40 woman and get re-released into the public at all, let alone 3 different times! Something stinks something rotten up in that "hall of justice" .... smh.

Sent via Tapatalk from my mobile.

Angry

Should die in prison.

HMS Hood
    Mighty Hood
    Pennant Number: 51
    Motto: Ventis Secundis ("With Favourable Winds")
    May 15, 1920-May 24, 1941

Question

Palmdale is desert, but it's not unpopulated. What were they thinking???
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

I would arm myself with a 'special pillowcase' for him.

I know a 65 year old man who could put his arm around your shoulders and neck as if to show affection/hug-and your neck would be snapped in a few seconds.

This guy is a clear menace to society.

Last edited by Rhino-Esq; 06-26-2014 at 02:15 AM. Reason: Added link

From above article:

"Cheryl Holbrook, who is a member of the Ladies of Lake LA, a community group created to fight Hubbart’s release to their community, said she and others in the group were headed out to Hubbart’s new address Friday afternoon to protest.

Holbrook, who lives about 5 miles away from Hubbart’s proposed home, said she was shaking because of the news, which she said was made worse by terrible memories of being raped as a 14-year-old by two men at knifepoint and impregnated.

She had traveled up north to speak before the judge and was dismayed by the decision.

“I think it’s wrong,” Holbrook said. “When this guy commits another crime, the blood’s going to be on that judge’s shoulders. He ought to be held accountable for what he is doing.”

How can an offender rape 40 women, and then be set free in a city again? I do not understand how this is any kind of justice.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Why is it when these judges release multiple time offenders of violent crime it's not to the neighborhood they live in.

I see hubbart has been in a mental hospital sense 1996. I'm confused if the hospital says he's well enough to return to society why not send him to prison. Smhsmhsmh jmo

ciao

Insanity!!!

I would move. Seriously.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast