CA - Christopher Hubbart, 'Pillowcase Rapist' of 40 women, to be released

zwiebel

Reaction score
Lake Los Angeles residents are preparing themselves, as 'the pillowcase rapist' of 40 women, is set to be released into their community.

'Christopher Hubbart, 62, set to be released by July 7, has admitted to raping at least 40 women in Los Angeles and San Francisco in the 1970s. In 2013, a Bay-area judge approved a release for Hubbart to live in a house in Lake Los Angeles, east of Palmdale.'

Hubbart has been released twice before, and reoffended both times.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2014...-prepare-as-serial-rapist-release-approaches/

Glad the "LA" is Los Angeles, and not Louisiana... I wish the locals good luck, and more. If he re-offends a third time, maybe they'll put him away for good!

This is one of the craziest things I've read on here, or anywhere else, for that matter!

Oh, sorry about that! What was I thinking, putting LA instead of CA?

Why are they letting him out again? My goodness!

Salem

This is crazy! What's going on here? Has been released twice before only to reoffend on both occasions? Do they think 3 times is the charm or something? Utterly speechless how one can rape 40 woman and get re-released into the public at all, let alone 3 different times! Something stinks something rotten up in that "hall of justice" .... smh.

Sent via Tapatalk from my mobile.

Palmdale is desert, but it's not unpopulated. What were they thinking???

I would arm myself with a 'special pillowcase' for him.

I know a 65 year old man who could put his arm around your shoulders and neck as if to show affection/hug-and your neck would be snapped in a few seconds.

This guy is a clear menace to society.

Sex_Predator_Release_Adki.jpg

http://www.signalscv.com/section/36/article/120322/

From above article:

"Cheryl Holbrook, who is a member of the Ladies of Lake LA, a community group created to fight Hubbart’s release to their community, said she and others in the group were headed out to Hubbart’s new address Friday afternoon to protest.

Holbrook, who lives about 5 miles away from Hubbart’s proposed home, said she was shaking because of the news, which she said was made worse by terrible memories of being raped as a 14-year-old by two men at knifepoint and impregnated.

She had traveled up north to speak before the judge and was dismayed by the decision.

“I think it’s wrong,” Holbrook said. “When this guy commits another crime, the blood’s going to be on that judge’s shoulders. He ought to be held accountable for what he is doing.”

How can an offender rape 40 women, and then be set free in a city again? I do not understand how this is any kind of justice.

Why is it when these judges release multiple time offenders of violent crime it's not to the neighborhood they live in.

I see hubbart has been in a mental hospital sense 1996. I'm confused if the hospital says he's well enough to return to society why not send him to prison. Smhsmhsmh jmo

ciao

He will reoffend again- make no mistake. Women are sitting ducks- wherever he is. Why?

This is horrible news. Cant other judges override the other judge decision in a case like this.

A repeat offender who has proven he will do it again.

Total insanity of the judge. There needs to be an overrule of the decision.

Can the governor override or the president even?

WTH is going on with judges like this. No excuse whatsoever. If his prison term is up, there are other avenues to keep him behind bars. Like needing treatment for life.
Sickened to hear about this.

Scary. Released twice and reoffended both times? Well done mr judge

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes