Teen charged with vomiting on teacher

csds703

Former Member
Reaction score
Teen Charged With Vomiting On Teacher

<TEXT id=txt_posted>POSTED:</TEXT> 11:32 am EDT June 14, 2005

<!--startindex-->OLATHE, Kan. -- A Kansas student faces a misdemeanor charge after throwing up on his Spanish teacher on the last day of school.

Johnson County, Kan., prosecutors have charged the boy with battery against a school teacher, and ordered him to juvenile court on July 1.

The boy's father said he believes what his son told him -- that the stress of final exams made him ill.
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 align=right border=0><TBODY><TR><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

But the boy's teacher at Olathe Northwest, David Young, called the youngster's actions "outrageous," and said he's pleased with the support he's received.

http://www.wnbc.com/education/4606492/detail.html<!--stopindex-->
Copyright 2005 by The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed

Good gawd, now getting sick at school is a criminal offense.

<shaking my head>

Ahhhh, the good old 1970's. I push my gym teacher into the pool - on accident. :rolleyes: If I had done it these days, I'd probably still be in prison.

He is pleased with the support he has recieved? (not from me)

Ok kids may not talk, laugh, play pranks, or be sick in school. The schools are actually making schools more restrictive than most places of employment!

Yeah, remember the good old days when kids went to school to LEARN how to be adults?

Not to mention if a kid gets assaulted or raped in the school, then they are just supposed to sit down beside the kid when he returns to school.

LOL - that made me laugh. I did the same thing in 1st grade. I had a VERY old MEAN teacher. I raised my hand and waited for her to acknowledge me. She told me to put my hand down. So, I got up and walked up to her desk. When I opened my mouth to tell her I was gonna be sick - it was too late. She had a lap full! I didn't get in trouble but boy, she was ticked!

Next time I raised my hand it got her attention though.... :D

Okay, I had an eight-year-old deliberately stick his finger down his throat to throw up on me at school (which he did), but pressing charges?! Please! These folks need to get with the program! I made the kid help me clean up the mess and went on with my life. (I did throw out my shoes.)

Pandora said:
Okay, I had an eight-year-old deliberately stick his finger down his throat to throw up on me at school (which he did), but pressing charges?! Please! These folks need to get with the program! I made the kid help me clean up the mess and went on with my life. (I did throw out my shoes.)

LOL. Glad you made him participate in the clean up; in most schools, the custodian would be the one to have to deal with the mess.

And I agree, it's silly beyond belief that charges are being pressed! Good golly, Miss Molly, some teacher needs to get with the program!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth
Back