768 users online (94 members and 674 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

IL - Hunter Arview, 16, West Frankfort, 22 June 2014

Hunter Dawn Arview

Police searching for missing Franklin County juvenile

WEST FRANKFORT --
    Police are searching for a missing juvenile from West Frankfort. Hunter Dawn Arview has been missing from her home since Sunday and was reported missing Tuesday. Arview is a 5-feet, 6-inch, 170-pound white female with a heavy build, straight long brown hair, blue eyes and light-complected skin. She is three months pregnant. No age was given.
    http://thesouthern.com/news/local/po...8156b6759.html
    "When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Not really relevant, but her height and weight don't suggest "heavy build" to me. I wonder who chose that particular wording?

Hopefully she and baby-to-be turn up ASAP. Someone seems to have assumed they'd be back but grew worried over time...a long time to wait to report a pregnant teen, IMO.
    Last edited by homefront; 06-25-2014 at 01:04 PM. Reason: Pressed enter way too soon
    “Hello babies. Welcome to Earth. It's hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It's round and wet and crowded. On the outside, babies, you've got a hundred years here. There's only one rule that I know of, babies-"God damn it, you've got to be kind.”
    - Kurt Vonnegut

Quote Originally Posted by homefront View Post
    Not really relevant, but her height and weight don't suggest "heavy build" to me. I wonder who chose that particular wording?
    I thought the same thing...
    "When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Couple interesting comments under that article.

Looks like it isn't the first time she's gone missing. The comments will lead you to family SM.

I wonder why they haven't released her age. She's obviously a teenager, so why not give her age?

Sent from my Event using Tapatalk

The family SM has me concerned. There defiantly needs to be an investigation when she's found. Any RUMORED violence is not something to be taken lightly, especially when when she's pregnant.
    I brought a child into this dark world because it needed the light that only a child can bring.

I hope she's found and IF she doesn't want to go back home, she can choose somewhere else to be. Those SM comments are disturbing, and I will be quiet now!

Police Seeking Help in Locating Missing West Frankfort Teen

16-year old Hunter Dawn Arview of West Frankfort was reported missing Tuesday from her home. West Frankfort is south of Benton, along Interstate 57 (map).
    We spoke with Franklin County Sheriff Don Jones Wednesday evening, who said they while they believe the teen is a runaway, they've classified Arview as "Missing and Endangered". Jones would not elaborate on why she may be endangered.
    http://www.thexradio.com/news/78-loc...frankfort-teen

Can anyone find a Facebook page on and or for our missing young lady?

Drats! I clicked on the link and it showed "0 comments."

Quote Originally Posted by los2188 View Post
    Can anyone find a Facebook page on and or for our missing young lady?
    I'm thinking she doesn't have one of her own. I found a profile for a close relative that a friend/relative is using to send messages to Hunter. I hope that makes sense.

Eta: As in, posting messages on the relative's fb like "Hey ______, tell Hunter blah blah blah."

Hunter had her own page but chose to temporarily deactivate it when she ran off. Her bio-mom, after posting numerous threats, deactivated hers as well. The Southern Illinoisan deleted all of the comments a few hours ago. They were interesting enough that I took screen shots.

Hunter is 16 and suffering from the well-known teen malady of I-Know-Everything itis. She ran off because she knows more than her parents do about life and thinks that she is an adult and ready to be on her own. There is no abuse. The only person saying that there was any abuse happens to be the biological mother who abandoned Hunter 15 years ago so she could party; she has a long history of substance abuse and has spent time in prison for it. Hunters real mother, the woman that has loved and cared for her virtually her entire life, is not abusive. Not all step-mothers are abusive.

Currently, the bio-mom is under house arrest in Indiana after being arrested earlier today. She is facing charges that range from kidnapping to endangering the welfare of a minor, obstruction of justice and impeding an investigation.

The reason for the delay in reporting her missing is that Hunter was supposed to be at a friends. Police are still investigating and hopefully Hunter will be home soon.

She has been found and she is safe!

Found

https://local.nixle.com/alert/5224358/

CANCEL: Missing Endangered: Hunter D. Arview, F/W, 5' 6", 170, brown/blue, pregnant.

Subject was reported missing this Tuesday but has been located at this time.
    So good to hear and thank you ACCER!!!!
    Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off the goal.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast