907 users online (121 members and 786 guests)  



Websleuths News


Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    63 22'N 32 17'W (It's In The Abyss.)
    Posts
    3,395

    At least 80 people medically treated at Avicii concert

    At least 80 people medically treated at Avicii concert
    http://www.whdh.com/story/25873681/a...t-at-td-garden

    BOSTON (WHDH) - At least 80 people have been treated for medical issues at the Avicii concert at the TD Garden.

    EMS responders on the scene say they have transported people for a series of issues including dehydration, alcohol and drug overdoses.


    That is a lot of people being intoxicated at once. I wonder if it could be MDMA, 2CB, LSD, DMT, Amphetamine and Ketamine.




    HMS Hood
    Mighty Hood
    Pennant Number: 51
    Motto: Ventis Secundis ("With Favourable Winds")
    May 15, 1920-May 24, 1941

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    855
    Sounds like a good time??? NOT.

  3. #3
    LadyL's Avatar
    LadyL is offline Sleuthing for Lonzie Barton & All Victims.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    8,617
    Quote Originally Posted by HMSHood View Post
    At least 80 people medically treated at Avicii concert
    http://www.whdh.com/story/25873681/a...t-at-td-garden

    BOSTON (WHDH) - At least 80 people have been treated for medical issues at the Avicii concert at the TD Garden.

    EMS responders on the scene say they have transported people for a series of issues including dehydration, alcohol and drug overdoses.

    That is a lot of people being intoxicated at once. I wonder if it could be MDMA, 2CB, LSD, DMT, Amphetamine and Ketamine.
    [bbm]

    you mean like people taking all those multiple drugs all at once?!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    manhattan
    Posts
    375
    I bet it was a bad batch of MDMA.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    565
    Quote Originally Posted by nycgrl View Post
    I bet it was a bad batch of MDMA.
    I live in Calgary Alberta and we have had a lot of bad MDMA over the past couple years quite a few teenagers died

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    565
    Quote Originally Posted by nycgrl View Post
    I bet it was a bad batch of MDMA.
    I live in Calgary Alberta and we have had a lot of bad MDMA over the past couple years quite a few teenagers died

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    63 22'N 32 17'W (It's In The Abyss.)
    Posts
    3,395
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyL View Post
    [bbm]

    you mean like people taking all those multiple drugs all at once?!
    Could be or one of them.




    HMS Hood
    Mighty Hood
    Pennant Number: 51
    Motto: Ventis Secundis ("With Favourable Winds")
    May 15, 1920-May 24, 1941

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    8,506
    No Mass Overdoses at Avicii Concert With Medics On Hand

    http://nypost.com/2014/06/29/no-mass...edics-on-hand/



Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 07-31-2016, 07:18 PM
  2. Singer Morrissey treated for cancer
    By zwiebel in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 02-16-2016, 08:12 PM
  3. Farrah Fawcett treated for cancer
    By Floh in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-18-2006, 02:03 PM