1071 users online (167 members and 904 guests)  

Websleuths News

NC - Maggie Johnson, 17, Bladenboro, 21 June 2014

Maggie Rose Johnson

Bladen Co. authorities need your help to find missing teenager

BLADEN COUNTY, NC (WECT) -
    Bladen County authorities are asking for the public's help in finding a missing Bladenboro teenager. Maggie Rose Johnson, 17, of Hickory Grove Ball Road in Bladenboro has been missing since Saturday, June 21. Johnson left her home riding a bicycle and never returned. Her bicycle was later found down the road. Johnson left a note in her bedroom saying she was running away. Maggie's boyfriend, Michael Tyler Cofflin, 18, was also reported missing Friday afternoon from the Lake Waccamaw Boys and Girls Home.
    http://www.wect.com/story/25877832/b...ssing-teenager
    "When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

According to my map app, the town and the lake are about an hour away from each other. I wonder where the male and his family, associates are from?

http://www.boysandgirlshomes.org/ser...l-information/

This is the description of the residential services at the home. Hopefully they will be found soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine95 View Post
    http://www.boysandgirlshomes.org/ser...l-information/

This is the description of the residential services at the home. Hopefully they will be found soon!
    I'm going to see if I can find her on social media. I'm hoping that that may give us a few clues...
    "When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Quote Originally Posted by los2188 View Post
    Looks like a new one, late May and no friends listed, interesting pics though. I wonder if she has another one, maybe this was just for this relationship?

She belongs to a used baby item group

She called home Saturday night to say that she's ok. They are obviously still looking for her. They think a third person may be involved since she and her boyfriend don't have cars.

http://www.wect.com/story/25877832/b...ssing-teenager

At least she left a note for her parents and has contacted someone to let them know she's ok...other parents who have missing children and no idea if they're dead or alive would probably be grateful if they were in Maggie Rose's parents' shoes. Runaways are endangered too but at least her parents know she's alive. Praying it all works out!
    When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.

Mark Twain

July 6, 2014

BLADEN COUNTY, NC (WECT) -
    Bladen County authorities have safely located a missing Bladenboro teenager.
    Maggie Rose Johnson, 17, of Hickory Grove Ball Road in Bladenboro was found Wednesday morning and is in good health.

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK