1214 users online (199 members and 1015 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 125 of 125 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125
Results 1,861 to 1,869 of 1869
    Quote Originally Posted by gregjrichards View Post
    Attachment 124816

Iím glad they may search again soon.
    I did screen shots of the images in the daily mail article

Attached Images Attached Images

Hopefully this new search (if it does happen) will yield some results!
    If you want to make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and make that change!
    Where is baby Sky Metalwala? Missing since 2011!

Quote Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
    I did screen shots of the images in the daily mail article

Thanks for posting all of these maps and pictures.
    I was a little surprised at the new search area being out to the west side of the main search area. Most of the calculations have been to the north of the original area and at least one article put the suspect area to the south of it.
    But, wherever they search, I guess it's better than not searching at all.

Quote Originally Posted by watcher9 View Post
    Thanks for posting all of these maps and pictures.
    I was a little surprised at the new search area being out to the west side of the main search area. Most of the calculations have been to the north of the original area and at least one article put the suspect area to the south of it.
    But, wherever they search, I guess it's better than not searching at all.
    Welcome. I wanted to bring them over in case the article goes offline.

I do wonder if that's why they're not jumping to get the new search going since they thought other places.

Has anyone seen a follow up to the mystery debris that were found a few months ago? The one where the guy was murdered? I'm out but will try to find the post

A diplomat probing the doomed MH370 flight has been shot dead amid claims he was about to deliver newly-found parts of the jet to Malaysian investigators.

Zahid Raza, Honorary Consul of Malaysia, was gunned down in Antananarivo, the capital of Madagascar, off the southeast coast of Africa, last week.

There is speculation that he was already a marked man and may have been assassinated over claims he was involved in a kidnap conspiracy in 2009.

But US lawyer Blaine Gibson, who has been retrieving suspected pieces of the doomed Malaysian Airline's jet washed up on the shores of Madagascar, said Raza had been due to deliver newly-found items to Malaysian investigators when he was killed.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4rRGkmNoH
    This is what I'm asking if anyone has seen follow up to?

“The Malaysian government and an US-based ocean exploration company are on the verge of a 'no find, no fee' agreement as the search for MH370 restarts after more than three years.

Ocean Integrity told CNN that the terms of a deal have yet to be finalized, contradicting an earlier statement by Australia's Minister for Infrastructure and Transport Darren Chester.

'Ocean Infinity are not yet able to confirm the final award of a contract to help in the search for MH370, but good progress has been made,' company spokesperson Mark Antelme told CNN in an email.”

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4w4San100
    The man in my avatar may have killed two innocent teenagers Abigail Williams and Liberty German. If you know who he is Please call the tip line. There is a reward of $250,000 - Tel- 844.459.5786 or email: abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

There is no excuse for human or animal abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
    This is what I'm asking if anyone has seen follow up to?
    This was the last news article on the 5th of September 2017

The murder of a man who spent years searching for the debris from missing plane MH370 has fuelled conspiracy theories surrounding the plane's disappearance in 2014.

Zahid Raza, Honorary Consul of Malaysia, was shot dead in Antananarivo, the capital of Madagascar, last week. Authorities are still trying to identify a motive.

His death has prompted speculation by French news website ZINFOS 974 that he was involved in a kidnap conspiracy in 2009, while others have expressed concern about possible links between his death and his work to piece together the puzzle of the doomed Malaysian Airlines flight.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7930891.html
    The man in my avatar may have killed two innocent teenagers Abigail Williams and Liberty German. If you know who he is Please call the tip line. There is a reward of $250,000 - Tel- 844.459.5786 or email: abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

There is no excuse for human or animal abuse.

Malaysia airlines 370 with 239 people on board, 8 March 2014 #25

Ok Iíve read about this murder now
    Last edited by easynic150; 10-20-2017 at 07:52 PM. Reason: Oops

This was the last news article on the 5th of September 2017

The murder of a man who spent years searching for the debris from missing plane MH370 has fuelled conspiracy theories surrounding the plane's disappearance in 2014.

Zahid Raza, Honorary Consul of Malaysia, was shot dead in Antananarivo, the capital of Madagascar, last week. Authorities are still trying to identify a motive.

His death has prompted speculation by French news website ZINFOS 974 that he was involved in a kidnap conspiracy in 2009, while others have expressed concern about possible links between his death and his work to piece together the puzzle of the doomed Malaysian Airlines flight.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7930891.html
    Your link had a link to the MH370 blog

New Pieces Possibly from MH370; Blaine Gibson Threatened in Madagascar

In a newly released report, private investigator Blaine Gibson reveals details surrounding two new pieces that could be from MH370. The pieces were discovered by residents of Madagascar in September 2016, and delivered to Malagasy authorities on August 16, 2017.

Blaine writes that “for the protection of those involved, we decided not to make this report public until the debris was safely delivered to Malaysia.” That transfer was supposed to occur imminently. However, with the assassination of Hon Consul Zahid Raza, who served as a diplomat for Malaysia in Madagascar, the transfer has been delayed, and Blaine has decided to now release his report.
    Madagascar-debris-handed-in-August-2017-8-768x576.jpg

Page 125 of 125 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125