1220 users online (214 members and 1006 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

Arrow MI - Mark Luplow, 33, Lansing, 24 June 2014

Mark Luplow

Lansing Police Looking for Missing Man

Lansing police are looking for a man missing from the 4100 block of Chickory Lane in Lansing. Mark Luplow is 33 years old and was last seen on foot near his home Tuesday, June 24. He is 5'6", 170 lbs. with brown hair, and brown eyes.
    http://www.wilx.com/home/headlines/L...264923521.html

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Mark's FB: https://www.facebook.com/mark.luplow

http://www.jrn.com/fox47news/news/MI...264738391.html

He could be wearing a blue v-neck t-shirt and white or tan cargo shorts.
    What's up with the blank pics, los?

Blank pics??? I see them quite well.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Now I see 'em. The ones in your first post are little blue squares with ?s in them.

Maybe it's just my browser.

Gotcha.

All I see in the first post are empty boxes. This is about 20 miles north of me. I haven't heard anything, and have no mutual facebook friends.

I'm not sure why people are seeing empty boxes for pictures. I see it very clearly. I wonder if you guys are on a phone looking it up or something..hmm...

Mark Luplow's Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/mark.luplow

A little under 3 miles from my home and we have no mutual FB friends. I found a Lansing State Journal newspaper article (see link below). There is a comment under it that says someone thinks they saw him yesterday at Frandor Shopping Center. I will try my hand at some maps and if successful will come back and post them.

http://www.lansingstatejournal.com/v...ported-missing

Here is a link showing his home and Frandor Shopping Center.

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/4100...1!2d42.7366831

Quote Originally Posted by los2188 View Post
    Mark Luplow's Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/mark.luplow

I am on a phone, usually the pics show up though. I can see the ones that you've posted here.

Link to Help Find Mark Luplow FB page

https://www.facebook.com/helpfindmark

Sent message to let them know a thread was started here and that many resources can be found here.
    Last edited by KJ's Mamu; 06-28-2014 at 06:55 PM. Reason: Edited to add info about message

We spent the whole day in Lansing today and I didn't see even one missing poster for this guy. I hope he will make it home safe. We were right close to the area where he went missing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jan View Post
    We spent the whole day in Lansing today and I didn't see even one missing poster for this guy. I hope he will make it home safe. We were right close to the area where he went missing.
    Not getting a lot of press time locally either...I wish a family member or friend would join here and answer some questions like did he leave with wallet/cash/credit cards? cell phone? did he take walks often? state of mind prior to going missing? Does he have spouse/significant other?

I hope they find him soon and that he is safe!

Went to school with the family (graduated with a sister). Never really knew them, though - traveled in different circles. It'd be nice, like KJ's Mamu said, if there was any information to go on.... No idea if this was normal routine for him to leave house then, or anything. Even the FB page just keeps repeating what he may have been wearing and time left the house - nothing really useful beyond that.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast