1066 users online (262 members and 804 guests)  

Websleuths News

MO - Kansas City WARNING!GRAPHIC!Abortionist accused of..........

Abortionist accused of eating fetuses .Kansas City clinic close as grisly house of horrors.................

A Kansas City abortionist is out of business after investigators discovered a grisly house of horrors at his clinic with fetuses kept in Styrofoam cups in his refrigerator and one employee accusing him of microwaving one and stirring it into his lunch.

The unsanitary conditions in Krishna Rajanna's clinic prompted legislative approval of new abortion regulations in Kansas, a bill that was vetoed by the governor. Rajanna's activities have reportedly been the subject of law-enforcement investigations for nearly two years...................
    The saints are the sinners who keep trying...

un-believable, yet evidently true!
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Is it just me or does anyone else notice how WND seems to have the more "sensational" scoop on stories compared to other media outlets? I checked this story on a few other sites and it is true that the clinic was closed, but none of the others mentioned anything about the fetuses, just the horrible dirty conditions. I hate to be skeptical, I really do and I may be totally off base...but sometimes I wonder if these sites like WND embellish these stories.

Either way the conditions of the place were horrid and they were right to shut it down...sickening.
    When the children cry let them know we tried 'Cause when the the children sing then the new world begins

Northeast USA
    Those photos were horrible! Why is he keeping them all in the fridge, anyway?

Lady-Eowyn, I KWYM about WND, I often think the same. However, the fetus-eating charges were reported over a year ago in other more "mainstream" articles.

In a police statement taken during a theft investigation at the clinic, an employee who was a suspect in the fraud told police that Rajanna had been seen putting a fetus in the microwave and stirring it in his lunch. No charges were filed against the employee or Rajanna.

Lawmakers appeared to accept the allegations presented by Kline and Williams as fact and expressed disgust.

"Are you telling me that this is not against the law?" Rep. Arlen Siegfreid, R-Wichita, asked.

Kline said his office was looking into the matter.
    And the Wichita Eagle 4/2004:

He denied the allegations against him and his clinic, particularly that he consumed fetal tissue.

"That's untrue and a totally, totally made-up story," he said.
    Making no mistakes is what establishes the certainty of victory, for it means conquering an enemy that is already defeated. -Sun Tzu