1156 users online (235 members and 921 guests)  

Websleuths News

Eminem's daughter Hailie graduates Summa Cum Laude

She has maintained her grades while juggling numerous extracurricular activities, including National Honor Society, Art Club, Key Club, volleyball, and student council.

Hailie has also been recognized with the Academic Excellence Award and Department of Psychology Award.

She will pursue her higher education at Michigan State University, studying 'psychology or entrepreneurship.'

Her parents have done a good job... beautiful girl.
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to end up all alone, it's not ... The worst thing in life is to end up with people that make you feel all alone." - Robin Williams

This is really good news! Stories like these give me a lot of hope -- a child (Marshall Mathers, dad) coming from a family with a history of abandonment and substance abuse had his share of ups and downs but ultimately rose above his raising and clearly kept his daughter positively focused -- and "unentitled."

You go, Hailie! You worked hard and you've earned it!
    but, what if .... ?

The Swamp
    Congratulations to Hailie.

To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
    Do not let the behaviour of others destroy your inner peace. -- Dalai Lama -
    Sometimes all you can do is walk away, hide your tears, and just pretend you're okay --- unknown

RIP Travis Alexander.

Oh, how very, very proud her parents must be! Nice story.

The Beautiful Great Lakes!!
    She was also senior homecoming queen. I read Eminem stayed in the "box" out of sight while her mother walked her onto the field. They did good with this girl it appears. Good they only had one lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk