IL - Woman crashes into car, steals it with 13yr old inside

zwiebel

Reaction score
Now people are carjacking 13 year-olds in cars, after crashing into the vehicle and jumping into it as dad got out to check the damage? WTH?

'A Chicago woman was arrested Saturday after she allegedly crashed into a vehicle, then carjacked it with a 13-year-old boy still inside, police said.....
As Grudnowski exited his vehicle to check on the driver of the van, identified as 32-year-old Larona Green (she) exited her vehicle, climbed into the suburban and fled eastbound on I-80 toward Indiana.
Grudnowski called police to report that his car had been stolen from the crash scene and was heading into Indiana with his 13-year-old son in the front seat'

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/loca...with-Teen-Inside-265030331.html#ixzz35xhCq0al

I cannot IMAGINE what that father felt, seeing someone speeding away with his child - knowing the person's driving was so bad, they just crashed into his own vehicle.......

is she a school bus driver? could explain why she took off with his car - in her inebriated state she couldn't get her car started (maybe due to the crash) and just panicked to get out of there, knowing that she will lose her driving job if she gets a d.u.i.

well, it's even worse now isn't it? carjacking and what else? abduction or kidnapping?

zwiebel can you edit your tag with larona grudnowski as you inadvertantly have the perp's first name with the victim's last name?

I added their correct full names but I cannot edit your tag

If a car hits you. Do not get out of your car. Call police, get out your gun & prepare to defend yourself.

If a car hits you. Do not get out of your car. Call police, get out your gun & prepare to defend yourself.

Yeah the "bump from behind" is a classic car jacking move. Happened to me in metro Atlanta (the bump from behind) and my first thought was "Oh shhh...car jacking? Grab the gun..."

I waited until the driver got OUT to evaluate the situation before I exited the vehicle (it was an older lady who started crying because she felt so bad, no damage done).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
locallady50
Back