1144 users online (173 members and 971 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

SC - Trinity Casey, 2, Lake Wylie, 14 June 2005

hey y'all i heard an amber alert on the radio this am for south carolina.

it is for trinity nicole casey. she is from nthe upsrtate near lake wylie. she has blond hair, blue eyes and wearign a rainbow color dress. she is two years old and was last seen with a man in his late 50s early 60s with long dark hair. they believe has is drivving a darker colored sedan that looks nice on the outside but is trashed on the inside.

here is a link from our news station.

http://www.wistv.com/Global/story.as...8&nav=0RaMb39M

Hi, Carolina..

I only caught the tail end of that alert on tv, just before I read this. Do you know of any relationship between the man and the child? I couldn't catch it on tv.

I'm wondering if he's a total stranger, or a Mom's ex-boyfriend or husband.

Thanks for posting this alert.

no they haven't mentioned any connection bt trinity and this man yet.

it seems like someone in the family must know him or else he was around for awhile bc the authorities seem to have a very detailed description of him and his car. but then again if someone knew him why wouldnt they release his name instead of saying "he talks with a lisp".

they are also saying she was at her grandparents house when he was taken.

she is such a cute girl, i hope she is returned home soon!!

I hadn't heard that part

about her being at her grandparents. You know, when we get such a sterile first alert, so much goes through your mind. Like, as you said....how did they get such a detailed description...did they see him take the child, or just suspect it? Does he have any relationship to the girl or her family, or is he a neighbour everyone is suspicious of?

So many questions, and we just have to wait to hear more. I also pray for her safety, Carolina...the poor innocent children of this world often suffer so needlessly.

I just saw that on the fox news website....just a precious little baby!! I certainly hope she is OK. I'd like to know if the person who took her is related to the family in anyway or not too...obviously they know he has a lisp so someone had to hear him talk or know who he is.
    When the children cry let them know we tried 'Cause when the the children sing then the new world begins

From the description, he's in his 50's or 60's - it sounds like they have no idea who this guy is.

Prayers for her return.

this is intersting...it intervierws trinity's mother.

it seems as though they were playing in lake wylie right before she disappered. her mother is scared she fell in and the diaper was to heavy for her to surface. is that possible?

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/4610111/detail.html

So far, the search has been unsuccessful.

http://www.news14charlotte.com/conte...=95587&SecID=2

Excerpts from article:

Trinity Casey was with family members on Riverfront Road when she vanished. York County sheriff's deputies launched a massive search for the toddler, using bloodhounds, helicopters and divers to comb the area in and around Lake Wylie.

Meanwhile, Casey's family fears the worst, saying they worry she may have fallen into the lake. Deputies say they hope Casey just wandered off and fell asleep somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by carolina
    this is intersting...it intervierws trinity's mother.

it seems as though they were playing in lake wylie right before she disappered. her mother is scared she fell in and the diaper was to heavy for her to surface. is that possible?

Well that definitely changes things...I was under the impression that she was definitely abducted!! I do hope she just wondered off and didn't fall in the water. I suppose it is possible for a diaper to weigh one down, but if she did drown the body would come to the surface at some point I would imagine...I hope nothing bad happened to her and they find her in some woods somewhere, scared and bugbitten but alive.
    When the children cry let them know we tried 'Cause when the the children sing then the new world begins

Another article

Officers said the family was playing in the water when Trinity started walking back with a family member--but when they looked back, she was gone.

Her mother, Jeanette Casey was hopeful but feared the worst.

"My biggest fear", said Casey, "is there is a big possibilty--but I'm not sure because I would have heard--is if she fell in."

"With a diaper on, it might be too heavy for her to come up," said Casey, "so if she did fall in we may not know for a while."

I hate to say this, but I'd rather she fell in the water than be abducted by a man who would do who knows what.

May God be with this family while they are searching and learning what has happened.

Quote Originally Posted by lady-eowyn
    Well that definitely changes things...I was under the impression that she was definitely abducted!! I do hope she just wondered off and didn't fall in the water. I suppose it is possible for a diaper to weigh one down, but if she did drown the body would come to the surface at some point I would imagine...I hope nothing bad happened to her and they find her in some woods somewhere, scared and bugbitten but alive.
    me too... until i saw this i definatley had thought they knew that man took her.

it seems though that if she had walked back to the water though someone would have heard some splashing. and why werent these people keeping a better eye on her? regardless of whether she wandered into the woods or a scary 60 year old ran up and stole her...they should have been paying attention. she is only 2!

Quote Originally Posted by lady-eowyn
    Sorry Lady eowyn or Carolina, I musta been typing at the same time as you! I posted the same article and info.

It sounds like

the description that they've given is maybe of the "family member"????

What do you think?

Trinity Casey Amber Alert

Trinity was last seen on June 14, 2005 around 5:30 p.m. in Lake Wylie, South Carolina. Trinity may be in the company of an unknown adult male, who is described as having a long dark beard and speaking with a lisp. Trinity was last seen wearing a rainbow sundress and diaper. She has an oval-shaped birthmark on the sole of her right foot.

http://nvfc.us

Quote Originally Posted by Jovin
    the description that they've given is maybe of the "family member"????

What do you think?

i think that that is an excellent point. bc the phrase "family member" is of itself extremely generic.

however in that article is also states this sketchy man is not a suspect and just wanted for questioning.

maybe they were having a sort of family reunion at the grandparents house and long lost crazy uncle somebody showed up? i dont know what ot think of this...it is bizarre.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast