1196 users online (163 members and 1033 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 80 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr

GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #4

Georgia toddler's death -- first blamed on heat -- is ongoing probe, police say

(CNN)
    -- It was a tragedy from the outset: a toddler found dead apparently after being left alone for hours in a hot car, a distraught father blaming himself and facing serious criminal charges.

Now, Cobb County, Georgia, police imply there is more -- much more -- to the story.

"Much has changed about the circumstances leading up to the death of this 22-month-old since it was first reported," Cobb County Police Sgt. Dana Pierce told CNN. He would not elaborate, citing an ongoing investigation, but his words made it clear this was not just another case of a young life left and lost to heat exposure in a hot car.

"I've been in law enforcement for 34 years. What I know about this case shocks my conscience as a police officer, a father and a grandfather," said Pierce.

More at http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/21/us/tod...sr=google_news
    Fly high and free, Jhessye ~

My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.

Please continue here.

Thread 1

Thread 2

Thread 3

Media/Resource Thread

Salem
    Last edited by Salem; 06-28-2014 at 05:54 PM.

Good Morning Everyone. Seems you all had a busy night, early morning.

Please read the following:

"POWER POSTING" where one responds over and over to every post with little time in between and always to drive a single point home is a violation of etiquette, as is stating unknowns as knowns, or stating them as fact. If you state a fact, you need a link. Power Posting is very disruptive on the thread and it's not allowed.

If it is determined that a member is power posting in a thread, they will be asked to leave the thread. If the member chooses not to leave the thread, TOs will be issued.

"GANGING UP ON OTHER MEMBERS" is not allowed. If you disagree with something, but your only comment is to tell another they are wrong, then don't post it. Just scroll. Everyone gets their own opinion. If you must respond, then post the link that refutes their statement and MOVE ON. Members that participate in in ganging up will be issued TOs. This is bullying guys, and it's not tolerated here.

Please read your post before hitting reply. If your post is personal to someone else, don't post it.

Salem

GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #4

Please continue here.

Salem

Mom is considered a victim here unless you have a link from LE/MSM saying otherwise. She can be discussed in the context of what she has said in the media, but casting blame or suspicion is NOT allowed.

Please post accordingly.

Salem

So far from his reddit account I have learned that he is a football fanatic, is a creationist, and is rabidly anti-choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “Peace is not the product of terror or fear. Peace is not the silence of cemeteries. Peace is not the silent result of violent repression. Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all." -Abp Oscar Romero

Quote Originally Posted by Gardenlady View Post
    So far from his reddit account I have learned that he is a football fanatic, is a creationist, and is rabidly anti-choice.

Against abortion, but you can leave one in a car to die.

4 months ago he asked a meteorology question. How do you know which model is more accurate. It was winter time though.

Quote Originally Posted by LayzeeDayzee View Post
    Well I'm sorry but if a precious child I carried for 9 months, gave birth to, then loved and cherished for only 22 short months -- who then died a lonely, scared, horrific death due my husband (whether premeditated or gross negligence) I can assure you wholeheartedly that I would not be so damn quick to forgive my husband........and be so vocal with support for him, even speaking about having future children with him.....and I sure wouldn't be referring to him as the 'leader' of the home[modsnip]. . Makes me sick.
    Well what you think you would do in this situation and what you actually do are two very different thinks take it from me. Something takes over. I know it did for me and I still don't know how I got through it and was lucky to find enough to find some peace and have a happy life today. Probably a mixture of going back and forth between disbelief, shock, depression and denial. I didn't bury a child though so I can't begin to think about the sorrow this women feels. I know many are shocked and upset over her statements but she is still a human being suffering the loss of her child and had to follow a coffin out of her hometown church just a few hours ago. At least for today, out of respect for little Coopetr whom ever wants justice for, can we just not bash his mother as she watches them lower his body into the ground. Its been a little over a week. She is most likely taking sedatives, especially today. She is clinging to her faith on what's got to be the hardest time in her life. Who knows if she will feel this way next week or the week after. Lets just wait and see....
    Last edited by Salem; 06-28-2014 at 11:49 PM.

His comment about field sobriety tests is very interesting, given his legal situation.

Wow. Just wow.
    all my comments are just my opinion. jmho. moo. etc. etc.

Quote Originally Posted by popsicle View Post
    4 months ago he asked a meteorology question. How do you know which model is more accurate. It was winter time though.

Daycare question a year ago.

Really really boring stuff. IMO

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

"He worked as a police dispatcher in Tuscaloosa, Alabama, from June 10, 2006, to May 22, 2009"

http://m.live5news.com/#!/newsDetail/25880681

I can see exactly why he had someone else call 911.
    He knew better and imo, he thought he would still be seen as one of them.
    He didn't think they would arrest him.

Weird he got to call into the funeral. I was thinking how entitled he must feel now.

moo
    ~ my opinion only

Quote Originally Posted by blue22 View Post
    His comment about field sobriety tests is very interesting, given his legal situation.

I noted that too. There's a few posts where he mentions being former LE (wasn't he a dispatcher lol?). I think this guys thinks he's smarter than the cops.

“Peace is not the product of terror or fear. Peace is not the silence of cemeteries. Peace is not the silent result of violent repression. Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all." -Abp Oscar Romero

Quote Originally Posted by Linda7NJ View Post
    Daycare question a year ago.

Really really boring stuff. IMO

I find it interesting that he seems so against police getting involved in anything at all.

Page 1 of 80 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast