1021 users online (231 members and 790 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Mystery: Man rode on back of car on North Carolina interstate

Video ~ witnesses saw man hanging on the back of a car, smash the glass & climb inside the car. Authorities are investigating.

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/weird-n...tlink_homepage

W. T. F.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    “Evil begins when you begin to treat people as things.” -- Terry Pratchett

I have to wonder if he looked like this:

Man, I could stare at that all day long.

just sayin

Witnesses said he was hanging on to the trunk going down the interstate. He had a sharp object in his hand which he used to break the back windshield and climb inside. Prayers for the mother and her baby inside. This man is truly not right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is really really scary.

Quote Originally Posted by danzn16 View Post
    Witnesses said he was hanging on to the trunk going down the interstate. He had a sharp object in his hand which he used to break the back windshield and climb inside. Prayers for the mother and her baby inside. This man is truly not right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh crap, I didn't see the part about the baby on board.. wtf! Yes, truly scary!

What a mad man!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ausgirl View Post
    I have to wonder if he looked like this:

Man, I could stare at that all day long.

just sayin
    I'm thinking if someone can do THAT from the outside of a vehicle while travelling along the highway, they probably look NOTHING like muscleman Diesel -- probably more like crazed PCP/bath salts type of guy, is what I'm thinking.

HOPING I CAN HELP
    but, what if .... ?

Tbh, I only skimmed the hl and half expected it to turn out to be a stunt of some kind or another.

Because what the hell. These things don't generally happen in real life! Crazy mofo.

Anyone have any follow up on this? It's impossible for me to believe he did not assault the driver after breaking into the car.

Was he some psycho abusive spouse?

That is what I am thinking.. DV.

That is insane! You'd think with this video, they could be tracked down. They should be able to figure out the model of the car, maybe even enhance the plate... I can only imagine what horrible event happened afterwards. :-S

Quote Originally Posted by ArianeEmory View Post
    Anyone have any follow up on this? It's impossible for me to believe he did not assault the driver after breaking into the car.
    Local news just posted that they are still looking for the car and the man. No leads apparently. I'm not sure why they can't zoom up the video and get a license plate number??

The original article is getting reposted a lot, but I noticed this snippet I apparently missed the first time:

If charges will be made, the authorities said that it will be the woman driver that will be responsible for the incident.
    Again I say: W.T.F.

This is so bizarre. There were so many cars on that road. SOMEONE got a license plate #.

My only other theory is that the whole thing was a stunt for web publicity. It would explain:

1) Why the video mysteriously cuts off before the alleged breaking of the rear window. (Implies that the people shooting the video were involved.)

2) Why LE says the woman driver would be charged.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast