1193 users online (219 members and 974 guests)  

Websleuths News

OK - Latricia Fipps, 31, Tulsa, 20 November 2002

Latricia Fipps, 31, disappeared Nov. 20, 2002, after calling her mother from work to let her know an ex-boyfriend would be taking her home. Her mother reported Fipps missing when she never appeared. The ex-boyfriend claims he took her home. In June 2010, a tip led police and archeologists to excavate a site where they believed Fipps was buried eight years previously, according to news reports. The body wasn’t hers.

Latricia Diane Fipps was last seen on November 21, 2002 at 212 South Phoenix Avenue getting into Joe Calvert's vehicle. Calvert was her ex-boyfriend at the time. The investigation has indicated Fipps met with foul play, however her body has never been found.
    Tricia is described as a white female, 5' tall and 105 pounds, with brown hair and brown eyes. She has a tattoo of the word Harley beneath Harley Davidson wings above her right knee. Last seen wearing a blue shirt, gray sweatpants, and white tennis shoes.

NamUs listing: https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/7344/

Charley Project: http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/..._latricia.html

Charley says Tricia was remodeling the house on Phoenix Avenue in west Tulsa on the day she vanished. I wonder how carefully that house has been searched? Underground, crawlspace, walls, a walled-off closet? Any concrete slabs?

It also says she may be driving a gray 1994 Isuzu Rodeo. If her ex drove her home, was this his vehicle or hers? Was it ever recovered?

East Tennessee
    Hopefully LE continues to be open to new tips and leads so this precious daughter can be laid to rest in peace. Prayers for her mom and other family, friends.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.