TN TN - Memphis, I-240, HispMale 15-18, UP300, tattoos: "UL" & "Joe", clothes, shoes, May'03

Aeronomy

Reaction score
I didn't see a thread for this UID.

Case Report - NamUs UP #300
https://identifyus.org/en/cases/300

*reconstrution by NCMEC based on photos

Unidentified Male found in creek bed below interstate bridge at Nonconnah Creek near Getwell Road and I-240.

Estimated postmortem interval - - 2 Days

Estimated:
Weight: 137
Height: 5'2"

Hair - Black
Eyes - Brown

Tattoos: "UL" on the back of his left hand in the web near the thumb, a tattoo on his right forearm, palmside that says "JOE" along with some unidentifiable writing.

Skeletal Findings: Evidence of healed broken nose (remodeled nasal bones from prior injury), healing fracture of the right big toe. Skeletal evidence of poor nutrition.

Clothing on body: A black short sleeve shirt with letter Z and a Starter Brand logo symbol on the front, brown corduroy pants, black web belt, brown socks.

Footwear: White Nike shoes with blue accents, blue and white soles with the words "Flight" written on the side.

I feel like this UID's picture looked very much like Fabien Liendo. Liendo was last seen three days before this UID was found (UID estimated to have been deceased 2 days.) and the physical description matches up.

However, Fabien was 26 at the time, 5 years older. Fabien went missing from Iowa, 7 to 8 hours away, but it's basically straight interstate driving between the two. Wondering if I should submit him.
liendo_fabian.jpg

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/l/liendo_fabian.html

Hm. Lots of things match up, especially the time line. We've seen ages be off so frequently that I can't think a five-year difference make it a ruleout. I'd send it in.

The UID's Namus was updated just a couple of days ago, but I'm not sure what was added. No ruleouts listed.

He has DNA and dentals available.

Fabien Liendo's Charley page isn't available any more and a Google search turned up not much, so hopefully he was found alive and well.

2A513FC9-63C5-4F38-857B-C490546B24B4.png
I’m terrible with computers so please forgive me if I’m doing this wrong..I stumbled upon this and thought it might be a good possibility for comparison.

Last edited:
You might want to submit this...
Im not quite sure how to do that as of yet but I’m reading the files and trying to learn the proper way to submit...thank you for your reply, I’m glad I’m not the only one who thinks it could be a good candidate for submission.

Bumping up. He's probably just a teenager, evidence of poor nutrition. Migrant from another country?
So maybe not reported missing, unfortunately.
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
I can't get his reconstruction to upload; is anyone else able to add it to the thread?

The missing person listed above, Jesus, is still in NamUs, though it says he may have returned to Mexico. He's also a bit above the age range. But did you ever submit him, @lh514?

Bumping up. He's probably just a teenager, evidence of poor nutrition. Migrant from another country?
I can't get his reconstruction to upload; is anyone else able to add it to the thread?

The missing person listed above, Jesus, is still in NamUs, though it says he may have returned to Mexico. He's also a bit above the age range. But did you ever submit him, @lh514?
Screen Shot 2022-05-31 at 3.58.59 PM.png

No I tried to submit on a different case and was told I did it wrong and they wouldn’t accept any of my submissions unless done correctly.... which I obviously don’t know how to do correctly so I gave up....

Bumping case up. I'm not finding any good candidates for him. Isotopes to try to determine where he spent his childhood might have been interesting.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back