1196 users online (272 members and 924 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

KS - Rebekka Campbell, 23, Lawerence, 27 June 2014

Rebekka Lyn Campbell

Family, friends search for missing Lawrence woman

Friends and family of a missing Lawrence woman are asking for the public's help in finding her.

Rebekka Lyn Campbell, 23, was last seen Friday around 6:30 p.m. by her twin sister, Sara, at the east Lawrence apartment the two share. Her mother, Dawn Campbell, of Lawrence, has created a Facebook page to keep loved ones updated on the search. Dawn said the sisters had been arguing Friday evening when Sara left the house briefly to get a pack of cigarettes. By the time Sara returned, Rebekka was gone. She took her bike but left behind her phone, keys, money and clothing. Rebekka also left her dog at home, an action her mother called "uncharacteristic." "She loves her dog," Dawn Campbell said. "That dog goes with her everywhere."
    Updates are being posted to a Facebook page dedicated to finding her.

http://www2.ljworld.com/news/2014/ju...awrence-woman/
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

Wow...having a twin go missing. That's got to be something. Such a great looking woman with a smile that people pay thousands of dollars just to have. The last time I had a feeling about a certain case, I was wrong...fortunately, so I'll remain neutral on this one, but I hope she just needed a very temporary break.

http://www2.ljworld.com/news/2014/ju...awrence-woman/

Rebekka Lyn Campbell, the missing Lawrence woman whose friends and family asked the public to help find her, has been located, according to a Facebook page devoted to the search....
    The FB page says she's in a hospital being checked over.