2 Infants, 3 Kids Left in Car, Woman Facing Charges

Well of course...because this has NEVER happened before.
WTF is wrong with people? Are people THAT oblivious to the news to notice that this happens to these poor babies almost every day lately?

I just want to scream! If you're too damn lazy to take your kids with you INTO wherever you are going, then you don't need whatever you're getting that flippin' bad!

This just infuriates me.

:banghead:

Totally agree. I actually have 5 kids too, ages 3-11. Yes, taking them anywhere is a circus, but I do what I gotta do! We all go in, one parent stays in the car with them while the other goes in, or 1 parent stays home with the kids. Those are the only acceptable options, period. I have never so much as run in to pay for gas while my kids stayed in the car. I've opted to ask a random passerby to run cash into a cashier when I had sleeping kids. It's inconvenient, but it is temporary.
Well of course...because this has NEVER happened before.
WTF is wrong with people? Are people THAT oblivious to the news to notice that this happens to these poor babies almost every day lately?

I just want to scream! If you're too damn lazy to take your kids with you INTO wherever you are going, then you don't need whatever you're getting that flippin' bad!

This just infuriates me.

:banghead:

From link above

The woman is identified as an in-home daycare operator named Karin Thompson. A check of records from from the State Department of Public Welfare show that no violations and no complaints.
"She is a very trustworthy individual," said Shannon Black, mother of the six-month-old child "And I'm proud to trust my kids in her hands." :thud:

SMH

Read more: http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/5-Children-Locked-in-Car-265385771.html#ixzz36GRD9A5O
Follow us: @nbcphiladelphia on Twitter | nbcphiladelphia on Facebook

From link above

The woman is identified as an in-home daycare operator named Karin Thompson. A check of records from from the State Department of Public Welfare show that no violations and no complaints.
"She is a very trustworthy individual," said Shannon Black, mother of the six-month-old child "And I'm proud to trust my kids in her hands." :thud:

SMH

Read more: http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/5-Children-Locked-in-Car-265385771.html#ixzz36GRD9A5O

oh ok then Shannon Black - we'll see how you feel when your child gets kidnapped out of your babysitter's unlocked vehicle :banghead:

From link above

SMH

OMGosh...Shannon Black must be her bestie.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back