1055 users online (198 members and 857 guests)  

Websleuths News

PA - Judge allows pedophile suspect to withdraw 10 guilty pleas

A Common Pleas Judge yesterday allowed the accused Frankford pedophile serial rapist to withdraw his pleas to 10 assaults.

Lamar Zamichieli, who pleaded guilty last July to attacking five girls and pleaded no contest to similar assaults on five boys, balked at his sentencing date eight months later, saying he felt "as though I've done nothing wrong."

http://www.philly.com/mld/dailynews/...l/11897248.htm
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

you can read the story using this log in:

email addy: donttrack@hawaii.edu

password: notrack1

Girl testifies about rape attempt when she was 12

Jurors weighing the case of an accused serial rapist of children in Philadelphia heard from the second alleged victim yesterday - a girl who was 12 years old when she said Lamar Zamichieli attacked her.

http://www.philly.com/mld/inquirer/n...y/12147698.htm
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight