1238 users online (229 members and 1009 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

CA - Marquez Wright, 12, & Aidan Trevino, 11, Long Beach, 1 July 2014

Marquez Wright and Aidan Trevino

Police Search for Two Long Beach Boys Missing for 24 Hours

Police in Long Beach were asking for the public’s help in locating two boys who were last seen Tuesday night around 6 p.m. Each set of parents believed their son was spending the night at the other boy’s home, according to a news release from the Long Beach Police Department. When neither boy returned home on Wednesday, their parents called police.
    http://ktla.com/2014/07/02/police-se...-for-24-hours/
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

I hope these kids are found safe, and just went off on some adventures together.

I used to do a similar thing when I was a kid, I'd tell my parents I was going to a friends house, and they would tell their parents they were going to my house, and instead we'd go hang out in the park or wander the streets or something. Gosh, I was a nightmare of a child.

Hopefully it's something as innocent as this, and the kids haven't fallen into any trouble. How safe is the area they are missing in?
    Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul - and sings the tunes without the words - and never stops at all.
    Emily Dickinson

The link in the first post states that they were found at the home of a third friend. So glad they're safe.

Thank you! Very good news.
    Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul - and sings the tunes without the words - and never stops at all.
    Emily Dickinson